Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Sachem Shenanigans

Sachem is allowing the new B03 NYCSL team coached by one of the board members to use an outside trainer instead of LIPS to keep costs down. And they asked everyone involved to keep this a secret to avoid similar requests being made by the other Sachem teams.

Well f-k that. My daughters team broke up over the expense of the mandatory LIPS training but they make an exception for a board members team? No way I'm keeping that a secret. My other daughter still plays there but I'm done with this BS. Leaving the club at the end of the spring season.

How about the board members daughter allowed to play for Lisc and sachem at the same time.
    Way to much shadiness at that club

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How about the board members daughter allowed to play for Lisc and sachem at the same time.
      It is a relief to know that other clubs have parents that get involved with the board just so that their kids can have an advantage and get on A teams or do other things that the regular folks are prohibited from; I thought it was just ours.

Comment

Yeah, Sachem no longer has 04 and 05 Boys teams because when those kids were told no dual-carding, they chose their other clubs instead of Sachem.

But if you are a board member? Rules don't apply to your teams.

Comment

Yeah, Sachem no longer has 04 and 05 Boys teams because when those kids were told no dual-carding, they chose their other clubs instead of Sachem.

But if you are a board member? Rules don't apply to your teams.
          Why do you think these guys get involved with boards ? It's to take advantage of the situation and do what they want. You'll realize after you oldest deals with it. Good luck

Comment

Sachem is allowing the new B03 NYCSL team coached by one of the board members to use an outside trainer instead of LIPS to keep costs down. And they asked everyone involved to keep this a secret to avoid similar requests being made by the other Sachem teams.

Well f-k that. My daughters team broke up over the expense of the mandatory LIPS training but they make an exception for a board members team? No way I'm keeping that a secret. My other daughter still plays there but I'm done with this BS. Leaving the club at the end of the spring season.
            Why anyone would use LIPS trainers is beyond me. They have taken everything they could from Sachem $$$ and player wise.

Comment

More Sachem Shenanigans

It is a relief to know that other clubs have parents that get involved with the board just so that their kids can have an advantage and get on A teams or do other things that the regular folks are prohibited from; I thought it was just ours.
              It happens all the time in modern society, we should not be surprised and is normal. Does anyone remember when Forrest Gumps mother (Mrs Gump) knocked boots with the principal just so Forrest can go to school? Now that's a woman who loves her kid :)

Comment

It happens all the time in modern society, we should not be surprised and is normal. Does anyone remember when Forrest Gumps mother (Mrs Gump) knocked boots with the principal just so Forrest can go to school? Now that's a woman who loves her kid :)
                That's a good one. Don't waste your time with Sachem unless you are ok with inter-town play then it makes sense.

Comment

More Sachem Shenanigans

That's a good one. Don't waste your time with Sachem unless you are ok with inter-town play then it makes sense.
                  what is "inter-town play"?

Comment

If you surveyed what’s left of the club I can tell you that about 70/80% would rather not get stuck paying the LIPS training fees.

Comment

what is "inter-town play"?
                      Sorry, new soccer term for intramurals. Stop being a newb parent

Comment

More Sachem Shenanigans

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        sorry, new soccer term for intramurals. Stop being a newb parent
                        f_ck off...._ss h_le!!!!

Comment

f_ck off...._ss h_le!!!!
                          You're obviously a newb

Comment

Sorry, new soccer term for intramurals. Stop being a newb parent
                            Inter-town used to be "interleague", different from intramurals. Has that changed?
                            -Signed OG Parent

Comment

If you surveyed what’s left of the club I can tell you that about 70/80% would rather not get stuck paying the LIPS training fees.
                              That's because everyone that's left at sachem is just doing it for fun. There are no serious soccer players at the club anymore, they all left.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X