Everton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton? Why Everton? I mean, I get Liverpool. And Celtic. But, Everton? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Juice was JuicED.

Sorry,
      Ex-Everton D3 player
      quite hurtful, she had no complaints in that department.

Thank you,
      Juice

Comment

Everton? Why Everton? I mean, I get Liverpool. And Celtic. But, Everton? Nah.
        Everton == Liverpool/Celtic light.

Comment

quite hurtful, she had no complaints in that department.

Thank you,
          Juice
          This juice fella is a bit over the top

-you only think you know

Comment

Leon has coached one of my kids and I think he is an incredibly good and decent man. A real gentleman.
            leon is a good guy-coach one of my kids on a summer team

Comment

leon is a good guy-coach one of my kids on a summer team
              Leon coached my son for 2 years at Everton. One of the best soccer coaches and soccer experiences my son has had.

Comment

Leon coached my son for 2 years at Everton. One of the best soccer coaches and soccer experiences my son has had.
                Why was it one of the best “soccer experiences” exactly? And if he’s one of the best coaches, why do you feel that way? These are serious questions, not being an aśś.

Comment

Why was it one of the best “soccer experiences” exactly? And if he’s one of the best coaches, why do you feel that way? These are serious questions, not being an aśś.
                  You might not be trying to be an aśś now. But in the end, you will be one if a response is posted by the OP. You won’t be able to help it. This forum has a way of doing that to folks.

Comment

Ginga should get the ECNL badge over any other CT club. They are the only club besides Oakwood with a proven track record of developing young players.

Comment

Ginga should get the ECNL badge over any other CT club. They are the only club besides Oakwood with a proven track record of developing young players.
                      Amen to that! Someone else understands FINALLY!!!

Comment

Amen to that! Someone else understands FINALLY!!!
                        Responding to your own posts? No one was talking about Ginga. No one talks about Ginga in general.

Comment

You might not be trying to be an aśś now. But in the end, you will be one if a response is posted by the OP. You won’t be able to help it. This forum has a way of doing that to folks.
                          It was really an honest question. I was curious as to why the OP stated that.

Comment

Ginga has done such a great job placing kids in colleges?!? Hahaha.

Comment

Ginga has done such a great job placing kids in colleges?!? Hahaha.
                              No. Ginga develops the players from a young age. Players then leave for the ECNL badge. The ECNL clubs a lot of the time have nothing to do with players until high school. The whole system is broken.

Comment

No. Ginga develops the players from a young age. Players then leave for the ECNL badge. The ECNL clubs a lot of the time have nothing to do with players until high school. The whole system is broken.
                                You make it sound like entire Ginga squads move up the soccer ladder. They don't. 1-2 players tops each year, sometimes not even that

And how did this change to Ginga? They've nothing to do with Everton

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X