Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure you know all about “there” pay.

CFC coaches all have day jobs as college coaches. At least the ones that have a stake in the facilities. None of them rely on CFC for primary income or benefits.

Any other facts you are tossing around tonight?
    Fsa has the worst doc in all of ct. Even celtic wouldn't take ss as doc. Mic drop

Comment

♫♫♪ legal ♪♫♫

♫♫ issues ♫♫♪

Comment

^ spill your guts. We know you're dying to.

Comment

Fsa has the worst doc in all of ct. Even celtic wouldn't take ss as doc. Mic drop
          I would take SS over MD there any day and even more so as a coach.

Comment

120x70 feet .... not yards!
            Still way off....

Those fields are not 40 YARDS by 23 YARDS! You guys are amazing on here.

Comment

Neither one are anything to brag about but SS is terrible, then again DOCs at CFC are bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Still way off....

Those fields are not 40 YARDS by 23 YARDS! You guys are amazing on here.
                You’re correct (obviously). Both indoor fields are 70 x 40 yards.

Comment

You’re correct (obviously). Both indoor fields are 70 x 40 yards.
                  http://fsasports.com/Page.asp?n=63459&org=FSASPORTS.COM

(3) 100’ x 200’ “Field-Turf” indoor non-boarded soccer fields

(1) 70’ x 148’ “Field-Turf” indoor boarded soccer field

(3) 72 yards x 115 yards "Field Turf" outdoor field

(4) 72 yards x 115 yards natural grass outdoor fields

Comment

Air photo clearly shows lack of parking wow not good.

Comment

Wow....cool boarded field

OW dad

Comment

My kids were there 3 years and I can say there was one time it was a challenge finding a spot on premises and that was a night they were having tryouts and you had three times the normal amount of kids there. The parking argument at FSA is downright silly. There's plenty of other reasons not to send your kids there but parking ain't one of them.

Comment

Awesome parents screaming at their kid on the field to move faster, complaining about waddling from a parking spot that isn't directly in front of the door. 😂

Comment

FSA games off for tomorrow ?

Comment

Very true. He is not really a DOC. He is a field scheduler who coaches a bunch of teams. He has no friends and lies all the time

Comment

My kids were there 3 years and I can say there was one time it was a challenge finding a spot on premises and that was a night they were having tryouts and you had three times the normal amount of kids there. The parking argument at FSA is downright silly. There's plenty of other reasons not to send your kids there but parking ain't one of them.
                                A few years ago I was there, and speaking to parents from out of state that came for their children’s games. They were absolutely impressed with the facility, saying they had nothing like it where they came from. As a matter of fact, I heard that opinion many times over and over , from many different parents. Their consensus was that regardless of any opinions regarding the teams, the commitment and dedication to provide first class facilities for the sport of soccer was a significant achievement , and should be acknowledged. Additionally , I would even hear that from other parents, and coaches from in state teams that came to play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X