X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Golf is trending right now.
    At least golf is a sport they can play for a lifetime. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than watch field hockey.

Comment

Ny gda

At least golf is a sport they can play for a lifetime. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than watch field hockey.
      field hockey is more exciting and similar....you are chasing a ball and trying to put it in net....BUT WITH STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ny gda

Fastest growing sport in the US right now is girls wrestling...Average 5 Colleges every year (over last 10) adding girls wrestling to list of NCAA Teams with scholarship money.

Comment

And this year with the club folding why on earth would they want to go?
          the coaches are the club. they are not folding.

Comment

Fastest growing sport in the US right now is girls wrestling...Average 5 Colleges every year (over last 10) adding girls wrestling to list of NCAA Teams with scholarship money.
            Is there a travel club I can pay about $10,000 a year to get my girl ready for the US National wrestling team?

Comment

Ny gda

Is there a travel club I can pay about $10,000 a year to get my girl ready for the US National wrestling team?

There is a girls only club on LI called "Alpha Girls" I think they train in Islip. Maybe monthly tuition is about $100 month? There are other clubs with girls I think tuition is around the same. As far as making a NT....just like in any other activity you gotta work and earn it...

Unfortunately for games like soccer....you may not be the best to be on the NT, but you are liked and that makes a big difference.

When you make the NT in wrestling....you beat someone (no discretion).

Comment

SUSA now part of ECNL regional league. Will EM be part as well?

Comment

SUSA now part of ECNL regional league. Will EM be part as well?
                  Of course 🍀there is a pot of gold under that rainbow of letters.

Comment

We tell you your average team is awesome and you pay us more money for same poop

Comment

Of course 🍀there is a pot of gold under that rainbow of letters.
                      What’s the difference between the two ECNL teamsa? Is it an A/B type thing? Is their additional training or access to all EXNL showcases?

Comment

What’s the difference between the two ECNL teamsa? Is it an A/B type thing? Is their additional training or access to all EXNL showcases?
                        Regional league is essentially the Northeast NPL league. Most/all ECNL teams will have their B or C team in the Regional league.

They found players weren't interested in playing in a league that was only "premier"; to really get them writing checks the league needs to be called "elite".

Studies show people will pay 20% more to be called Elite vs. Premier...

Comment

Where can I find a club to put my player in the Deluxe Overpriced Premier Elite League or DOPE league?

Comment

Ny gda

Regional league is essentially the Northeast NPL league. Most/all ECNL teams will have their B or C team in the Regional league.

They found players weren't interested in playing in a league that was only "premier"; to really get them writing checks the league needs to be called "elite".

Studies show people will pay 20% more to be called Elite vs. Premier...

what about the other study that indicates 99% of people are dumb_sses.....what % are you in? I know I'm in the 1%....btw this is a rhetorical question, no response is necessary.

Comment

what about the other study that indicates 99% of people are dumb_sses.....what % are you in? I know I'm in the 1%....btw this is a rhetorical question, no response is necessary.
                              Nope. Studies show that the 1% do not engage or waste time in nonsense on line chat forums. Sorry.

Comment

Ny gda

Nope. Studies show that the 1% do not engage or waste time in nonsense on line chat forums. Sorry.
                                i knew it...cant even follow directions...remember, no response was necessary.....you are part of 99%...dumb_ss!!!!! :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X