KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, "there was no long term plan". That's exactly everyone's point and now you, KK/CJ, have admitted it. There's never been a long term plan with KK and that's why he lost all of his teams. He expected everyone to act like sheep and blindly follow him as he changed course year after year after year. People got sick and tired of it. At least you've now admitted the problem, they say that's the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Great, what club do you belong to ?
      "I" don't "belong" to any club, MY KIDS "play soccer" at a club that offers them great training both on and off the field and the chance to seize opportunities through soccer, that might not otherwise be available to them.

What exact club do I speak of? What difference does it make? There are probably a handful of clubs across LI that I could be talking about, all good options. Regardless of what club I mention, undoubtedly you'll attempt to disparage them to promote your ridiculous pro KK agenda. I'm no blind kool aid drinking lemming, none of these clubs are perfect and all (depending on Pov) have a wart or 2, but KK ATLETICO is a straight up toad!!!

Comment

Hahaha, "there was no long term plan". That's exactly everyone's point and now you, KK/CJ, have admitted it. There's never been a long term plan with KK and that's why he lost all of his teams. He expected everyone to act like sheep and blindly follow him as he changed course year after year after year. People got sick and tired of it. At least you've now admitted the problem, they say that's the first step.

I'm a parent. Not CJ or KK. Again, what difference would it make to me if it's a true partnership or not. What difference would it make to me if it's long term or short term. This is not a business that I work for or am invested in. This is a club where my kid plays soccer. Big deal

Comment

I'm a parent. Not CJ or KK. Again, what difference would it make to me if it's a true partnership or not. What difference would it make to me if it's long term or short term. This is not a business that I work for or am invested in. This is a club where my kid plays soccer. Big deal
          Its not a business you're invested in? Really? So what are you paying for? How many other products do you buy that you don't care about?

Comment

Hoy dont know what a partnership is then. You just feel smart by calling other people dumb but you are the idiot.

They didnt share players or teams. All they did was allow KK to field teams under the Brentwood badge because KK didnt have NPL status. KK didnt need anything from Brentwood except the NPL status and Brentwood didnt need anything from KK except to fill the NPL requirements where they needed it.

There was no long term plan there and nothing binding them.
            That is BS. Take the boys 2004 age group for example. At the time Brentwood had not one, but two teams that were doing very well in NYPL D1. But instead of promoting either one of those to be the NPL team, a KK team was brought in instead. This was NOT a case of Brentwood needing help to fill a slot.

Comment

Its not a business you're invested in? Really? So what are you paying for? How many other products do you buy that you don't care about?
              It's a place I have my kid play soccer with other kids. Anyone who thinks that any club in particular can build your kid into a truly good player is mistaken. A great player is usually born with the qualities and then it is honed by playing as much as possible because he or she loves it.

Comment

It's a place I have my kid play soccer with other kids. Anyone who thinks that any club in particular can build your kid into a truly good player is mistaken. A great player is usually born with the qualities and then it is honed by playing as much as possible because he or she loves it.

Born with it???? LMFAO

Comment

Born with it???? LMFAO
                  Yes!!! Born with certain qualities and then hone those qualities by playing a lot because they love it.....not because you make them. If its not in Gods plans for them then no amount of training can make them a quality player.

Comment

Yes!!! Born with certain qualities and then hone those qualities by playing a lot because they love it.....not because you make them. If its not in Gods plans for them then no amount of training can make them a quality player.
                    Wow, you're really missing the point here. I agree that I big part of things is God given talent, but that has nothing to do with getting jerked around year after year after year and never getting what you paid for.

Comment

Wow, you're really missing the point here. I agree that I big part of things is God given talent, but that has nothing to do with getting jerked around year after year after year and never getting what you paid for.
                      I see your point. But if you see it for what it really is then your wouldn't take it so personally. Playing at KK, Susa, Barca or wherever you play 3 times per week 1 to 1.5 hrs at a time will never make your kid a great player. 4.5 hrs at a so called academy should be considered supplemental to the work they do outside of organized soccer.

But people bring there kids to play 3 to 4.5 hrs a week and expect for the coaches to work miracles. This is an unnatural sport and it takes hours and hours of work that can only be achieved if the kid really loves it. There is no great player who only plays 4.5 hrs per week

If you considered 4.5 hours per week with KK supplemental you wouldn't feel that insulted by some of the things you all complain about.

Comment

I see your point. But if you see it for what it really is then your wouldn't take it so personally. Playing at KK, Susa, Barca or wherever you play 3 times per week 1 to 1.5 hrs at a time will never make your kid a great player. 4.5 hrs at a so called academy should be considered supplemental to the work they do outside of organized soccer.

But people bring there kids to play 3 to 4.5 hrs a week and expect for the coaches to work miracles. This is an unnatural sport and it takes hours and hours of work that can only be achieved if the kid really loves it. There is no great player who only plays 4.5 hrs per week

If you considered 4.5 hours per week with KK supplemental you wouldn't feel that insulted by some of the things you all complain about.
                        Two things... 1) pull up your pants 2)wipe your face

Comment

Two things... 1) pull up your pants 2)wipe your face
                          What an unintelligent response! The conversation was getting interesting and then this dope responds with this.

Comment

What an unintelligent response! The conversation was getting interesting and then this dope responds with this.
                            I thought it was hysterical. You KK people are so blind. For years you walked around with your chest out as the club had teams win or in the state cup, now it's about hours of training.

The response above was very intelligent. You just didn't like the fact it was calling out your hypocrisy.

Comment

I thought it was hysterical. You KK people are so blind. For years you walked around with your chest out as the club had teams win or in the state cup, now it's about hours of training.

The response above was very intelligent. You just didn't like the fact it was calling out your hypocrisy.
                              90% of the kids who played on the teams that won state cups, finished first in leagues, etc are no longer playing at KK. The hanger-ons are embarrassing themselves.

Comment

90% of the kids who played on the teams that won state cups, finished first in leagues, etc are no longer playing at KK. The hanger-ons are embarrassing themselves.
                                Why do you or anyone care this much on why parents keep their kids there ???????? Pay attention to your own kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X