Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And why do you care if we are being duped? Kurt isn’t promising us ECNL, NPL, OPD,PDP, NE NPL or college. There is no illusions or anything being sold to us we don’t already know. Your fact about a town team some of them cost just as much if not more. Maybe just maybe we like Kurt and Heiner training our kids how to play the game of soccer. Yes, I have asked my kid about leaving there response “I love playing here and I don’t want to leave”! Why force them. Nothing is forever and one day he/she will have to move on. Again this will be their decision. You can attack me and my English all day it doesn’t bother mom! As for my English fine it sucks!
    I love you

Comment

I love you
      I love him/her too! Way too simple for these morons to understand though.

Comment

I hope your kid learns proper English, unlike you. OMG this is terrible. The kids like playing with each other? Then stop spending all that money and go play for a town team for a fraction of the cost. You are being duped into thinking KK is something it is not.
        You are a total tool. Your green in showing.

Comment

not according to the coach, my daughter is on the team.... why would you have 2 competing teams in the same age group practice side by side.... it was not a scrimmage.....
          Liar or totally uninformed. Maybe everyone would like to see you gone. hehehe

Comment

outside of LAX and adult soccer, yes it is a ghost town. Keep coming on here to post comments against your own comments... it definitely fools everyone in thinking people care about KK. The owner doesnt even care. LMFAO!!

Here is one for you.. Atletico will get ECNL 2 status next for the girls and also get his NPL status back.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Listen to yourself. You are the poison in youth soccer! I feel sorry for your kid/s. You are so jealous your BP must be really high. THANK GOD YOU ARE GONE!!!

Comment

not according to the coach, my daughter is on the team.... why would you have 2 competing teams in the same age group practice side by side.... it was not a scrimmage.....
              We all knew it was you, MF. What a loser.

Comment

Let's blame LIPS, Surf, Paul Riley, Ron Alber, Sachem and several others who ventured into a relationship with KK. Yeah but its everyone else's fault. Wake up.. geez!
                Sachem have lost more kids to Smithtown than any other club and that's a fact.

Comment

Sachem have lost more kids to Smithtown than any other club and that's a fact.
                  No one is talking about Sachem. The comment was about all of the FAILED relationships KK has had. Brentwood wasnt mentioned previously, which has to be added since that was another disaster.

Comment

We all knew it was you, MF. What a loser.
                    Leo you know how to write a sentence?

Comment

Leo you know how to write a sentence?
                      No comprende

Comment

KK parents like to talk about old State Championships and EDP and NPL and LMNOP. But Susa just signed into the NYCFC League. This will be the best path to the NYCFC Academy

Comment

KK parents like to talk about old State Championships and EDP and NPL and LMNOP. But Susa just signed into the NYCFC League. This will be the best path to the NYCFC Academy
                          Players on the old state championships, edp and npl are long gone.

Comment

Actually KK Atletico has at least 1 player in every age group at NYCFC. KK just doesnt brag about it.

Comment

Actually KK Atletico has at least 1 player in every age group at NYCFC. KK just doesnt brag about it.
                              Hahaha, really? I still remember when the first kid made it, that's all he did was brag. And the thing was, he actually did nothing to help that kid get there

Comment

Who is going to help at SUSA? They have no good coaches on the boys side. The girls side is all that matters at SUSA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X