Victory Soccer Club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So there are 3 oakwood teams playing under cover at fsa? Why are they afraid df and rd will punish them?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I thought Victory Soccer was the name of the organization ran by the Dikranians. They do camps. Maybe they have a winter indoor program too?
      Maybe SCP couldn't get enough players at certain age groups to commit to indoor so they combined ages under the Victory name. Prospect Soccer is the Dynamo.

Comment

So there are 3 oakwood teams playing under cover at fsa? Why are they afraid df and rd will punish them?
        I doubt it. FSA has really good indoor leagues and quite franky Oakwood does not. I am sure the kids don't miss anything for Oakwood but just get some extra games. No big deal.

Comment

I doubt it. FSA has really good indoor leagues and quite franky Oakwood does not. I am sure the kids don't miss anything for Oakwood but just get some extra games. No big deal.
          Agree, it's not a big deal. I'm sure DF and RD know their U-Littles play at FSA. They don't care as long as they don't skip OW games for FSA games. No one loses out on anything and everyone gains.

Comment

So if they know, then why not wear ow gear and list ow team name? My guess is you're wrong and they don't know

Comment

So if they know, then why not wear ow gear and list ow team name? My guess is you're wrong and they don't know
              Their not all from OW ...

Comment

Hot dog eaters in training
                And there it is. Thank you for never disappointing me TS.

Comment

I know fsa teams that play at Oakwood and sporting events and don't wear their club colors and sporting teams do the same. Good for those kids that like It enough to play more. Its a fun game and some kids must have a blast playing with some friends from other clubs or travel as well

Comment

It's like "Spirit" that played at FSA last year. It was a bunch of CFC Sportsworld and Alliance kids that had a team. It's indoor soccer. Who cares...

Comment

It's like "Spirit" that played at FSA last year. It was a bunch of CFC Sportsworld and Alliance kids that had a team. It's indoor soccer. Who cares...
                      It's not about caring or not caring, it's about giving credit where credit is due. The u14 victory team is excellent and the players are obviously well trained. Just wondering who is developing such talent.

Comment

Their not all from OW ...
                        Ya I'm sure it one of those crazy parents thinking they know more about soccer than ow. If you play for ow you are suppose to be all in. There is no other sports no other activities allowed.

Comment

Ya I'm sure it one of those crazy parents thinking they know more about soccer than ow. If you play for ow you are suppose to be all in. There is no other sports no other activities allowed.
                          It's really not that hard to understand. A kid wants to play more soccer. He rounds up some of his OW buddies and some that play elsewhere and form a team. They still make all of the OW practices. They choose a different name for the team because they aren't all OW players. Why would OW care? More importantly why do YOU care? It's an indoor league for goodness sake

Comment

It's not about caring or not caring, it's about giving credit where credit is due. The u14 victory team is excellent and the players are obviously well trained. Just wondering who is developing such talent.
                            Winter indoor teams are often a combination of players, either from different clubs or the same club (A/B teams), just kids who want to keep playing. Most clubs don't care but they just want to know who is playing. The posts above are probably about all you're going to get because no one cares

Comment

It's really not that hard to understand. A kid wants to play more soccer. He rounds up some of his OW buddies and some that play elsewhere and form a team. They still make all of the OW practices. They choose a different name for the team because they aren't all OW players. Why would OW care? More importantly why do YOU care? It's an indoor league for goodness sake
                              Some are all Oakwood though but they still don't have an oakwood coach and they aren't sanctioned by their club. Why are you stirring this pot? Why do you care so much?

Comment

I know fsa teams that play at Oakwood and sporting events and don't wear their club colors and sporting teams do the same. Good for those kids that like It enough to play more. Its a fun game and some kids must have a blast playing with some friends from other clubs or travel as well
                                Few FSA players are playing at OW events, just look at the schedules. No one is playing at OW events.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X