Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former D1 Athlete Looking for Help

Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

https://sbu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...Qqdu6D1mDZxNWd

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
    Beth Moore

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
    Beth Moore
    This survey is only for girls clubs? Am I reading it right? Would love to help, but both my kids that went through the system are boys.

Comment

This survey is only for girls clubs? Am I reading it right? Would love to help, but both my kids that went through the system are boys.
      Thanks for letting us all know. By the way, what's your astrology sign? What do you like to eat? What shows do you enjoy watching? We would all like to know.

Comment

Thanks for letting us all know. By the way, what's your astrology sign? What do you like to eat? What shows do you enjoy watching? We would all like to know.
        Aquarius. Raw squid. Jackass.

Comment

jerk.

Comment

My kids are 9 and 11. Both transgender. I'd prefer to say gender neutral. Can they participate in the survey? Also, the wife and I like to take walks on the beach and love pizza. We are vegetarians.

Comment

Take the survey or don't. But, stop being a jackass.

Comment

Thank you for your time!
                Beth Moore
                Respectfully, nobody on this anonymous forum is going to click that link.

Comment

My kids are 9 and 11. Both transgender. I'd prefer to say gender neutral. Can they participate in the survey? Also, the wife and I like to take walks on the beach and love pizza. We are vegetarians.
                  Do you like Pina Coladas? And the dunes of the Cape?

Comment

I clicked the link and filled out the survey. It seems very legit, although the questions will get vague responses. It takes half a mo', so why not help out a former D1 soccer player?

Comment

Respectfully, nobody on this anonymous forum is going to click that link.
                      did it

Comment

Thank you for your time!
                        Beth Moore
                        St. Bonaventure? MA in "Integrated Marketing Communications"??

Oh for Christ's sake just take a wad of cash and throw it into a fireplace. It will have the same impact on your career and you won't have to waste time doing stupid survey's on TS. Save yourself time, money, and a lifetime of frustration and get yourself a nice job being a middle school gym teacher.

Comment

St. Bonaventure? MA in "Integrated Marketing Communications"??

Oh for Christ's sake just take a wad of cash and throw it into a fireplace. It will have the same impact on your career and you won't have to waste time doing stupid survey's on TS. Save yourself time, money, and a lifetime of frustration and get yourself a nice job being a middle school gym teacher.
                          Given the wads of cash parents are burning sending their kids to various soccer clubs, such a major at such a school by such a player with such a survey makes perfect sense. Take the damned survey.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X