Lake Grove Newfield- Reviews?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That site can take down BOTN, there are more clubs banned from BOTN than clubs allowed to post on the site. Just spread the word and let’s take down LM off his high horse. We don’t need him to control our lives. We work hard to build these clubs for our kids just to have someone else tell me where I can post? I don’t think so, I rather go to a new site like the one above and take my chances with them

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Where do you go to see the college commitments? What website? Or are you saying that LGN's failure to create and maintain an up to date website and therefore have no college commitment page means they do not have college commitments at all? If you don't know the club well and teams that have graduated, saying they don't have any college commitments is just as stupid as saying they do. You should be neutral for this.

I am just curious, how do you determine whether a team is good or not? Gotsoccer? leagues they play in? your observation?

Looked up national league standings. u16s did good. u18s did decent. u17s are at the bottom. Competition looks really good based on the big name clubs there. Not sure you know what you're talking about.
      College coaches announce the commitments not the clubs. If you google boys soccer college commitments you will find a few websites that publish them. I didn’t see any Lake Grove players listed. Or you can just give us a list of all the commitments for them.

Comment

College coaches announce the commitments not the clubs. If you google boys soccer college commitments you will find a few websites that publish them. I didn’t see any Lake Grove players listed. Or you can just give us a list of all the commitments for them.
        Wouldn't colleges first list the HS the kids graduated from? I think they don't all ways list the club team the kid belongs too.

Comment

Wouldn't colleges first list the HS the kids graduated from? I think they don't all ways list the club team the kid belongs too.
          I think the players/parents create the profile... Don't think you would be on those websites unless you added it yourself.

Comment

nah, LM hates LGN. They won't pay him for their name at the top of his website, and so he won't post tryouts for them, and then he'll slander them, like he does to every club who does not pay him for advertisement. Maybe he will let a random one get posted here and there for his own reasons... but for the most part, they all get denied.
            You have no real clue. LM won't have anything to do with LGN because he has had problems with TG. TG "tried" to screw him over and TG thought he was smarter than LM. LM never forgets. LGN would have no problem with LM if TG was no longer there.

I hear that TG is begging the board for more money, so maybe he will be gone soon.

Comment

This past spring no tryouts posted. No payment, no post. But either way, no advertisement at the top of his site = no payment. And there has never been one, at least in a very long time. Let us know if you see LGN up there and screen shot it.
              This is also not true. There are many clubs that do not advertise on BOTN that post tryouts.

Comment

This past spring no tryouts posted. No payment, no post. But either way, no advertisement at the top of his site = no payment. And there has never been one, at least in a very long time. Let us know if you see LGN up there and screen shot it.
                There is no charge to post a tryout on the calender on BOTN.

Comment

You have no real clue. LM won't have anything to do with LGN because he has had problems with TG. TG "tried" to screw him over and TG thought he was smarter than LM. LM never forgets. LGN would have no problem with LM if TG was no longer there.

I hear that TG is begging the board for more money, so maybe he will be gone soon.
                  I can think of least a dozen clubs that LM actively blocks from BOTN and it's all because they didn't bow to LM's tyrannical nature.

Comment

Everyone knows LM slanders and blocks clubs that do not pay him. Common knowledge... Thats why his website is going to get swallowed up by TalkingSoccer and LongIslandSoccer.net. Cannot trust a word that man says. He doesn't even let you defend yourself on BOTN.

Comment

Everyone knows LM slanders and blocks clubs that do not pay him. Common knowledge... Thats why his website is going to get swallowed up by TalkingSoccer and LongIslandSoccer.net. Cannot trust a word that man says. He doesn't even let you defend yourself on BOTN.
                      Good marketing attempt to this new Newb website owner. Good luck

Comment

Free Advertising.

Comment

Postings are way down at Lyin larrys site....poor business decisions on his part to censor posts
                          like the North Korean Media.

Comment

Postings are way down at Lyin larrys site....poor business decisions on his part to censor posts
                            like the North Korean Media.
                            Don't insult the North Korean Media like that. They are not as bad as LM.

Comment

Hahaha, someone needs to stick up to that guy. No one should be bullied at all

Comment

Ahhh, well well well...LM has spoken^^^

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X