Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorns choke again!

And Timbers won't make Cup tourney. Time to fire all the brass!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And Timbers won't make Cup tourney. Time to fire all the brass!
    Talk about an over reaction... Timbers are defending MLS Champs and Thorns won a couple years ago. Geez. Chill out. Most clubs won't win for 20 years.

Comment

Talk about an over reaction... Timbers are defending MLS Champs and Thorns won a couple years ago. Geez. Chill out. Most clubs won't win for 20 years.
      There's only about 8 womens soccer teams, by chance they should more then every 20 years. The Thorns are loaded, they under performed.

Comment

Timbers are defending MLS Cup winners - the 4th most important soccer competition in the USA after MLS Shield, US Open Cup, and CONCACAF Champions League.

Woohoo! we won a 4th tier cup! Woohoo!!!

Sorta like Thorns Academy winning Beaverton Cup.

Comment

There's only about 8 womens soccer teams, by chance they should more then every 20 years. The Thorns are loaded, they under performed.
          Fact of the matter is the Thorns have too many USWNT players. It's been proven this year that the USWNT isn't very good. Better off to have almost no USWNT players, like New York Flash.

Comment

Fact of the matter is the Thorns have too many USWNT players. It's been proven this year that the USWNT isn't very good. Better off to have almost no USWNT players, like New York Flash.
            The Thorns first team isn't that good this year. They have too many young players that were developed through the ECNL where competition and results matter most.

Comment

How many teams on the men's side. Then re-do your math. I threw in women's soccer as a courtesy. We won MLS. And we won women's too. Most consider that a good couple a year run.

Comment

The Thorns first team isn't that good this year. They have too many young players that were developed through the ECNL where competition and results matter most.
                Truth is they have too many Americans on the team. A few more internationals would certainly help. And when you look at their Academy, the cupboard is completely bare of talent so they're doomed going forward.

Comment

How many teams on the men's side. Then re-do your math. I threw in women's soccer as a courtesy. We won MLS. And we won women's too. Most consider that a good couple a year run.
                  Won the 4th most important soccer competition in the USA. Woohoo!

Comment

So, the finally tally reads:

MLS soccer sucks in Oregon
                    Women's pro soccer sucks in Oregon
                    ECNL sucks in Oregon

Comment

So, the finally tally reads:

MLS soccer sucks in Oregon
                      Women's pro soccer sucks in Oregon
                      ECNL sucks in Oregon
                      Nah, MLS kind of sucks everywhere.

Comment

You truly are a Moron. While the MLS is no EPL, it is still the best we have in America. Winning MLS Cup is clearly the top of soccer in the USA, unless you are blind and dumb.

Comment

Girls soccer is so awesome. It's so important. I love it. It's not slow as syrup. It's the best. And all of us here at Oregon TS know it.

Comment

You truly are a Moron. While the MLS is no EPL, it is still the best we have in America. Winning MLS Cup is clearly the top of soccer in the USA, unless you are blind and dumb.
                            Different moron than the one you are responding to, but but I can watch EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, hell even some Ligue 1 + MX ever weekend in the good old USA. Can also watch Champions League every other weekend.

By my count MLS is the 7th best league I can watch regularly in the US.

I'm a soccer nut, but honestly would rather watch College Football in the fall than some ****ty MLS game.

Comment

Different moron than the one you are responding to, but but I can watch EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, hell even some Ligue 1 + MX ever weekend in the good old USA. Can also watch Champions League every other weekend.

By my count MLS is the 7th best league I can watch regularly in the US.

I'm a soccer nut, but honestly would rather watch College Football in the fall than some ****ty MLS game.
                              So how are your seats for those EPL, Bundeliga, La Liga games? Ever get into one of the boxes? Nothing like the atmosphere of those games, eh? Oh wait, you only watch from your living room, can't go to the games like you can MLS. Thanks for the moronic comment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X