Single ref U12 games

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are all contributing to the reason why US Soccer is where it is at.

Why not play 11v11 at U5? So they could play the game the way it was meant to be? LOL
    You haven't a clue. We are so far behind the rest of the world. Comments like the ones in this thread tell a lot. This country has a ways to go before the culture truly changes.

Comment

The longer we can keep the games smaller sided the better. 11v11 should wait until U14/U15.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Why not play 11v11 at U5? So they could play the game the way it was meant to be? LOL
        You haven't a clue. We are so far behind the rest of the world. Comments like the ones in this thread tell a lot. This country has a ways to go before the culture truly changes.
        And you know this how? I am being serious here...You heard somebody who you defer to as an expert and you believe them? Let me ask you this....Did you play soccer?

Comment

Everybody says this....but nobody agress on how to change the culture. Just a thought here...but how about we choose a direction, and stick with it?

Comment

And you know this how? I am being serious here...You heard somebody who you defer to as an expert and you believe them? Let me ask you this....Did you play soccer?
            Yes. I grew up in Amsterdam.

Do you think 5 year olds should play 11v11?

Comment

And with the clowns at US Soccer and Timbers leading the way in Oregon, we'll just be farther behind next year than we are now.

Comment

Yes. I grew up in Amsterdam.

Do you think 5 year olds should play 11v11?
                And I grew up in Germany, so I think we understand one another. And no, of course I do not think U5 should pay 11v11. Do you think Middle School age children should play flag football, or play basketball on 5 ft goal, or coach pitch baseball? The answer to all of those is no. Same for soccer.

Comment

And I grew up in Germany, so I think we understand one another. And no, of course I do not think U5 should pay 11v11. Do you think Middle School age children should play flag football, or play basketball on 5 ft goal, or coach pitch baseball? The answer to all of those is no. Same for soccer.
                  Dumb azz Germans play 7v7 until U12...they are stupid

Comment

Dumb azz Germans play 7v7 until U12...they are stupid
                    I am not German dumb azz, I am an American, I was an Army brat. I guess at the very least, this just goes to show what the problem is with American soccer. People like you and others on here who are so convinced that this country must model the European way....no, wait the South American way...blah blah blah, etc...rinse and repeat. What I am saying is this, tell your kids what you want...the reality is that we limit our kid's development here in the US. But I guess you are okay with that as long
                    as you can wear you $300.00 pair of Nike boots, and reminisce about the good old days when you played like a boss on the pop up goals.

Comment

No refs are needed in soccer cuz it's a safe momma's boy sissy sport. Just let the bunnies run around for an hour.... declare every game a tie and then head out for ice cream and accolades for all! Yeah! We all win!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X