Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDA vs ECNL

I'm new to this. Which will be a better option for my child? Thank you.

Troll alert

Comment

Just stay away from soccer. No more trolls needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Troll alert
        you are such a good detective. amazing.

Comment

I'm new to this. Which will be a better option for my child? Thank you.
          Well, it's not ECNL. ECNL extremely expensive and the quality is very low. Will the GDA be better? We need to wait and see, but it can't be worse. I believe it will better, although not being able to play HS soccer could derail its quality. I would recommend avoiding ECNL and see what happens.

Comment

Well, it's not ECNL. ECNL extremely expensive and the quality is very low. Will the GDA be better? We need to wait and see, but it can't be worse. I believe it will better, although not being able to play HS soccer could derail its quality. I would recommend avoiding ECNL and see what happens.
            Most of the top Oregon girls do ECNL
            ECNL is expensive because of travel but GDA will be more expensive
            ECNL you can play HS soccer GDA you won't be able to
            Oregon Thorns Academy should do well as most ECNL clubs who have been accosted to Academy are playing their top teams in ECNL

Comment

Well, it's not GDA. GDA extremely expensive and the quality is very low. ECNL is significantly better, and you can still play HS soccer. I would recommend avoiding GDA at all costs.
              Fixed that for you

Comment

Girls with lots of money play in ECNL league. Not always best players

Girls who don't want to play high school play in DA. It will be Very Expensive.

Comment

Girls with lots of money play in ECNL league. Not always best players

Girls who don't want to play high school play in DA. It will be Very Expensive.
                  Every team has their pine riders. That aside, ECNL teams have far more talent than teams like Thorns Academy. Just the facts.

Comment

Every team has their pine riders. That aside, ECNL teams have far more talent than teams like Thorns Academy. Just the facts.
                    The very best talent does not do ECNL because they can't afford it. But those willing to pay are in.

Comment

The very best talent does not do ECNL because they can't afford it. But those willing to pay are in.
                      Newsflash if you can't afford ECNL then you definitely can't afford GDA

Comment

You're such a liar. GDA will cost the same as ECNL unless they don't travel. As for quality; you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Do you think the best talent in Oregon are doing something other than ECNL?

I wish that was true.

Comment

Most of the top Oregon girls do ECNL
                            ECNL is expensive because of travel but GDA will be more expensive
                            ECNL you can play HS soccer GDA you won't be able to
                            Oregon Thorns Academy should do well as most ECNL clubs who have been accosted to Academy are playing their top teams in ECNL
                            Not true. Boys DA cannot play high school, but girls will be able to.

Comment

Not true. Boys DA cannot play high school, but girls will be able to.
                              Clearly not true. Anyone who isn't in HS this fall can never do GDA and HS at the same time. That's the rules. And even for those already in HS, it's up to the club, not the player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X