Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sumer Surf is easy to get into. Surf light. Fall Surf is hard to get into. Only 24 teams total.
    Yes, Summer Surf is a walk in the park compared to Beaverton Cup. I'm sure the CFC 01's and 02's enjoyed watching their (former) team have a respectable showing in Surf while they sat home waiting for the next rec event. But it looks like CFC didn't need them anyway so everyone should be happy.

Comment

Super black flight is good. But the others are all similar.
      The others are definitely not all similar. Super Black is the Best of the Best. White is for Division 3 B and C teams.

Comment

The others are definitely not all similar. Super Black is the Best of the Best. White is for Division 3 B and C teams.
        Your kid didnt make it so that makes them what? Oh yeah. You still like making up lies because you arent happy.

Comment

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you should just ask someone instead of looking on a website of team numbers...how did you make it this far on your bs?

Fall surf is easy to get into. Down pours that cancel games, high school, and lack of interest creates a very low turn out. Summer has always been the tournament to be at. My dds team applied and got turned down but we will be there next year hopefully.

Im sorry i had to call you out on your bs....
          Dont let the angry fc portland parents get to you. They cant even make it. So they sit and cry and be upset at home.

Haters

Comment

Your kid didnt make it so that makes them what? Oh yeah. You still like making up lies because you arent happy.
            Sorry, the truth hurts. No super top level for you!

Comment

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you should just ask someone instead of looking on a website of team numbers...how did you make it this far on your bs?

Fall surf is easy to get into. Down pours that cancel games, high school, and lack of interest creates a very low turn out. Summer has always been the tournament to be at. My dds team applied and got turned down but we will be there next year hopefully.

Im sorry i had to call you out on your bs....
              Yes. Summer surf is BS. Probably something to consider as your dd gets to U14. She not very good. You should talk to her coaches. They will tell you the same.

Comment

Yes, Summer Surf is a walk in the park compared to Beaverton Cup. I'm sure the CFC 01's and 02's enjoyed watching their (former) team have a respectable showing in Surf while they sat home waiting for the next rec event. But it looks like CFC didn't need them anyway so everyone should be happy.
                Well.... they didn't beat anybody good. A non-premier team from Kelowna and nothing else. Good effort I guess.

Comment

Yes. Summer surf is BS. Probably something to consider as your dd gets to U14. She not very good. You should talk to her coaches. They will tell you the same.
                  Funny TA parents are so in the dark that they don't even know which surf to go to. Wow so special.

Comment

Funny TA parents are so in the dark that they don't even know which surf to go to. Wow so special.
                    Westside is renaming their tourney the Beaverton Surf Cup. TA folks will think it's really something then!

Comment

Well.... they didn't beat anybody good. A non-premier team from Kelowna and nothing else. Good effort I guess.
                      True. Unlike the quality opponents the CFC defectors beat in their "summer showcase tournament" Beaverton cup.

Comment

Good to see FC Portland mom is still here spreading the sunshine.

Comment

True. Unlike the quality opponents the CFC defectors beat in their "summer showcase tournament" Beaverton cup.
                          Get it right. That was a "gold" level tournament. Known by most people as the Beaverton Surf Cup. Didn't you see all the regional champions there tuning up for Nationals?

Comment

Get it right. That was a "gold" level tournament. Known by most people as the Beaverton Surf Cup. Didn't you see all the regional champions there tuning up for Nationals?
                            I heard Beaverton cup is THE tournament of choice for clubs hoping to impress the selection committee for GDA. After all, it worked for thorns academy.

Comment

Good to see FC Portland mom is still here spreading the sunshine.
                              Ever since the epic 01 girls thread died, she has 4-6 hours per day of free time on her hands.

Comment

Ever since the epic 01 girls thread died, she has 4-6 hours per day of free time on her hands.
                                She needs to focus her attention on FC. She may get the DOC job because they are incapable of hiring one. How can FC not attract a DOC? Is it because they are that far up their own backsides that they think they do not need one? I guess so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X