X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's not saying much then, is it.
    Not when you compare him to the clown that is helping teach your kid how to play the game

Comment

Not when you compare him to the clown that is helping teach your kid how to play the game
      The "clown" that's been coaching my DD has forgotten more about developing soccer players than Jacob's has ever known.

Comment

You have the nerve to call someone a loser and then offer up Rochelle as a possible replacement. You know nothing about youth development. She berates the players and makes fun of their first touch when playing games. Have you ever seen her work with players? She's awful!! The whole establishments needs to clean house. They have the worst coaches in OR.
        Sorry she cut your DD. If her first touch wasn't consistently out of play perhaps the coach wouldn't be laughing!! Mel and Rochelle are excellent coaches, hope they stay on.

Comment

Loser. This is complete B.S. and someone just starting rumors that have zero basis in reality. As much as I'd like to see some new blood in the DOC ranks from out of state, I think Rochelle would be an excellent replacement to Tom as well! Going through a formal national search process can only be a good thing.
          Sorry, I had some misinformation. I've got it straight now, just heard, they are bringing back Ronnie out of retirement and the old lady will be the DOC and head up player dev.

Comment

Sorry she cut your DD. If her first touch wasn't consistently out of play perhaps the coach wouldn't be laughing!! Mel and Rochelle are excellent coaches, hope they stay on.
            Your post proves two things:
            1. You know nothing about soccer if you think those two are 'excellent coaches'.
            2. What a shi**y parent you are for allowing your DD to play for them.

Comment

Your post proves two things:
              1. You know nothing about soccer if you think those two are 'excellent coaches'.
              2. What a shi**y parent you are for allowing your DD to play for them.
              Your post proves you really don't know these people or you have an axe to grind. And I'm glad I'm such a ****ty parent as they've helped my DD achieve success across club, ODP and USSF competition. Do everyone a favor and crawl off to another thread that you make actually have a clue about?!

Comment

Your post proves you really don't know these people or you have an axe to grind. And I'm glad I'm such a ****ty parent as they've helped my DD achieve success across club, ODP and USSF competition. Do everyone a favor and crawl off to another thread that you make actually have a clue about?!
                ...as he writes this at 12:30am!! Way to go Dad!!

Comment

I have had had 2 different daughters play and be coached by both Mel and Rochelle.

First, they are NOT all that great. Mel has a bit more of a personality and will at least attempt to laugh at a joke, once in a while. In the 4-5 years I have been around Rochelle, I have NEVER, NOT ONCE, ever see her crack a smile. She's wired differently. Is NOT a good communicator, both to players and to parents. She brags about how she can and will get anyone into college, that wants to play....uh, okay, Div 3? Does that count?

Bottom line, THUSC would be making a HUGE mistake if they promoted Rochelle Hearns to be DOC....if you thought Tom was an azzclown, then you ain't seen nothing. RH would drive away any of the rest of those folks that have stayed..... They need a complete overhaul, in staff, in philosophy, in management style and the board needs an overhaul too.....

Comment

I have had had 2 different daughters play and be coached by both Mel and Rochelle.

First, they are NOT all that great. Mel has a bit more of a personality and will at least attempt to laugh at a joke, once in a while. In the 4-5 years I have been around Rochelle, I have NEVER, NOT ONCE, ever see her crack a smile. She's wired differently. Is NOT a good communicator, both to players and to parents. She brags about how she can and will get anyone into college, that wants to play....uh, okay, Div 3? Does that count?

Bottom line, THUSC would be making a HUGE mistake if they promoted Rochelle Hearns to be DOC....if you thought Tom was an azzclown, then you ain't seen nothing. RH would drive away any of the rest of those folks that have stayed..... They need a complete overhaul, in staff, in philosophy, in management style and the board needs an overhaul too.....
                    Maybe she'd be a better DOC than a coach?

Comment

Maybe she'd be a better DOC than a coach?
                      Reading all of these posts but wonder if this is truly serious that Tom is not longer THUSC DOC or just a club name change sort of thing?

Comment

Yes, Tom Atencio was fired from THUSC/Crossfire United. Believe it.

Comment

...and I know who they want to replace him! This guy will turn it around big time!!

Comment

Think of all the complaining you did? Now your flow left back will surely get exposed

Comment

Hope he stays away from WA. No chance to resign and to say that he wanted to
                              spend time with his family? That's cold blooded.

Comment

...and I know who they want to replace him! This guy will turn it around big time!!
                                Going after the guy who came back and said no to Tom...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X