X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
    Wow Lenny, that's harsh. Keep your chin up. Living with your mother after 50 has to be difficult, but at least you have a place to stay.

Comment

Why do all soccer moms sag down to the floor?

Comment

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
        Ouch. Harsh man. Hang in there.

Comment

I've read through this entire thread and I can agree with the following: trolls suck. Soccer moms don't add anything positive on balance to the sport. After reading this We all need to get a life.

Comment

^^^^^^ Yep!!!

Comment

Do you wash your soccer balls? Mine smell like stilton cheese and Thai fish sauce.

Comment

Wow Lenny, sorry to hear that. Bummer. At least your mom lets you live with her. So you got that going for you.

Comment

Who is this Lenny? The OP that keeps adding these is an idiot.

Comment

Lenny is the immature man-baby that posts tantrums on here about soccer moms. He is a sad guy for sure.

Comment

Sounds like your pretty sad too. Let it go. Jesus. Grow up.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Hillary lost cuz men are tired of a soccer mommy's world. Time to change. Woman don't get it.

Comment

Anyway I think we all agree on something. That makes at least 3 of us, although you never know for sure. This is a very strange thread and does'nt need any attention and it might have been best to ignore it.
                            I guess it got some attention....

Comment

Sorry to hear that Lenny. Living with your mom is harsh.

Comment

I guess it got some attention....
                                It's just a few soccer moms complaining

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X