Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston fc

I had th pleasure of watching aperent 2008 academy coach Sebastian Ramirez train little kids. Is this guy for real, is he really an academy coach. I wouldn’t let him train my dog, toatally arrogant dis interested in anything but his hair

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had th pleasure of watching aperent 2008 academy coach Sebastian Ramirez train little kids. Is this guy for real, is he really an academy coach. I wouldn’t let him train my dog, toatally arrogant dis interested in anything but his hair
    He is for real. Suck it up. Come back in a couple of years when your kid has pubes

Comment

Your missing the point no quality in his workmanship whatsoever where I come from he would be beaten down for that effort. Kids are trainable at 5-6 yrs old **** stick

Comment

He is for real. Suck it up. Come back in a couple of years when your kid has pubes
        what is it with these Weston threads and a parent/parents talking about kids private parts and giving BJs? Don't give me this "satire" crap. you need to realize how sick you are to go to sexual thoughts for trying to make a point. better ways to that without sounding like a pedophile

Comment

FIBER ONE$tripLAYS BOUNCER£aids LONEstar $LOANix.

what if SMOKING spread $HEATrick owenSQUIRTlead?!

SURFace MISTLEtoe$CARpet smoke wash board$WING.

Comment

Actually he has no qualifications and your right only concerned about his hair all the time

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X