Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men who wear their socks over the knees and man buns...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a coach lol but there is the reality of functionality. Man buns and other devices for long hair fail on the field. It happens ALL THE TIME with girls and the few men that have long hair. You don't want anything to be a distraction, even briefly, for 90 minutes.

Asthetically I admire a man who can rock nice long hair with confidence. In reality few have lucious locks - it's more often guys losing their hair trying desperately to hold on to what they are losing. I'm speaking mostly of non athletes. You know the kind - they have a scraggly thin long pony tail in back with hardly any hair in front

That's the point of the man-bun...to keep it out of their face during the games.

No, I don't wear a man-bun....

Comment

My son's team gave their biggest scholarship to a boy with a manbun. Sophomore year he went transgender and now plays on the girls side. On our dime!
      I read a research study that concluded men that wear manbuns are likely to become transgender. Happens all of the time. <rolleyes>

Comment

Do you all like how the OP started the thread and then immediately responded in the thread? He's insecure about something.

Comment

My son's team gave their biggest scholarship to a boy with a manbun. Sophomore year he went transgender and now plays on the girls side. On our dime!
          Which gender did he choose? There are 63.

Comment

The only time my daughter has ever worn her socks over her knees is when she got fouled on turf and her knees were bleeding. She pulled them up so the ref wouldn't see the blood and make her leave the game.

Comment

So you wouldn't want Zlatan Ibrahimović or Gareth Bale on your team?? What an archaic way of judging someone.
              The man bun is why the Swedish coach left Zlatan off the WC team this year.

Comment

Where do you stop? Neck tatts? Earings? Bright-colored boots? Yellow streaks shaved in their head?

I'm as vanilla as it gets (it's amazing how many shades of tan there are out there...) and think all of the above (including the man-bun and high socks) are ridiculous.

But, to eliminate someone based on their expressions is stupid. This isn't 1950 Russia.
                Are you sure? Looks a lot like 1950s Russia is our country’s puppet master since 2016...

Comment

The only time my daughter has ever worn her socks over her knees is when she got fouled on turf and her knees were bleeding. She pulled them up so the ref wouldn't see the blood and make her leave the game.
                  I’ve seen plenty of girls guilty of the big bun on top to make them look taller. It fools a lot of those coaches obsessed with height, so why not?

Comment

I’ve seen plenty of girls guilty of the big bun on top to make them look taller. It fools a lot of those coaches obsessed with height, so why not?
                    On top? That's the last place you want a bun for a game - uneven surface for heading the ball.

Comment

The man bun is why the Swedish coach left Zlatan off the WC team this year.
                      One thing is for certain - Gareth Bale will never play in a World Cup either because Wales more than likely will never qualify.

Has anybody ever wondered why England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland have separate national teams with distinct federations yet they all join together under the United Kingdom flag to play as a team in the Olympics?

Comment

On top? That's the last place you want a bun for a game - uneven surface for heading the ball.
                        I’ll assume you’re being funny.
                        Otherwise, this is the MOST IGNORANT post ever and you should be banned from discussing soccer forever.
                        Nobody should be heading a ball off the top of their head-EVER

Do you coach for Fortis?

Comment

I’ll assume you’re being funny.
                          Otherwise, this is the MOST IGNORANT post ever and you should be banned from discussing soccer forever.
                          Nobody should be heading a ball off the top of their head-EVER

Do you coach for Fortis?
                          Have you ever watched girls head the ball? Most youth players don't have a clue what they're doing

Comment

Have at it....
                            Neymar popularized the socks over the knees and buns are so 2016.

Comment

Have you ever watched girls head the ball? Most youth players don't have a clue what they're doing
                              This is even more ignorant than the first post...just when you think it can’t get any worse t-s citizens come thru.
                              You definitely coach for Fortis.

Comment

Women's soccer is so pathetic. They run like T-REX's with the short arms and bent wrists. Why do they run like that? I can't watch 10 seconds of it at any level!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X