Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then why the efff what he brought back as the DOC?
    Because Danny and the board don’t have a clue! Look at how many players they lost from last year. That should tell the story! It’s only going to get worse from here!

Comment

Because Danny and the board don’t have a clue! Look at how many players they lost from last year. That should tell the story! It’s only going to get worse from here!
      Can someone tell me the Bylaws of how long Danny can be in power at this club ? I thought 2 years ?

Comment

2 years we were told last season but not if changed by the board and president

Comment

2 years we were told last season but not if changed by the board and president
          Not sure why they would want to keep him around. He is such a POS and has a very bad reputation throughout the club once you start talking to others. And I can tell you PG ain’t too far behind.

Comment

Not sure why they would want to keep him around. He is such a POS and has a very bad reputation throughout the club once you start talking to others. And I can tell you PG ain’t too far behind.
            Not sure why all the hate. Paul is going to take this program to a whole new level

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X