Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So guess who’s running in voluntarily to give a deposition Tuesday ? On the heels of
    Volker who provided the texts showing quid pro quo?

Ambassador to EU Sondland ....come on down!

I think billionaire hotelier Sondland , in the job by virtue of his one million dollar gift to the Trump inauguration , might have realized he was in over his head and perhaps it’s time to put his story or record

End of next week gonna be lit
    No doubt the former Ukrainian ambassador will be called in. Pompeo and Rudy were pushing her with the pay to play plot and she wouldn't do it, so Pompeo brought her back to the US

Trump is desperately trying to throw Perry under the bus now. He's one of maybe 2 appointees with no controversies. I kind of feel for the guy, but then again he was greedy enough to take a job with this administration.

Hard call with Sondland. Big donor but when Trump went after the Gold Star family Sondland distanced himself from the campaign until after it was over. Still took a job with Trump though so no telling if he will be truthful or not.

Comment

“I’m hearing...”

Lol!
      I’m “hearing” the second whistleblower has come forward and this one had a first-hand view of the proceedings.

Comment

Obama entered the fray Friday by asking whether Ukraine could
        Check and see if they found his birth certificate too.

Reminding us how trumps lies (BIRTHERISM) started 2012 election

Comment

I’m “hearing” the second whistleblower has come forward and this one had a first-hand view of the proceedings.
          Oh it's more than just two. The attorney for the first said " multiple " have come forward https://wapo.st/2LOKPsA. Very few from Trump's band of thieves and liars on the Sunday morning shows

Comment

Oh it's more than just two. The attorney for the first said " multiple " have come forward https://wapo.st/2LOKPsA. Very few from Trump's band of thieves and liars on the Sunday morning shows
            And of the 5 state department folks that Pompeo got all in Congress grill about not allowing the to cooperate ...one has been deposed and two more are coming in voluntarily this week

Comment

And of the 5 state department folks that Pompeo got all in Congress grill about not allowing the to cooperate ...one has been deposed and two more are coming in voluntarily this week
              Hmmmm....risk going to jail for ignoring a Congressional subpoena or just tell the truth?

Comment

“I’m hearing...”

Lol!
                This is a riot. Trump using the same, baseless statements that Tee Hee does.

Too funny.

Again, Trump = Tee Hee. The parallels are getting eerie....

Comment

^^^
                  Con sees the writing on the wall and is trying to distance himself from Trump. Sorry Con, all you Trump lickspittles are forever marked. Enjoy.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

^^^
                    Con sees the writing on the wall and is trying to distance himself from Trump. Sorry Con, all you Trump lickspittles are forever marked. Enjoy.
                    ok mr. lickspittles....see you next November 2020!!!!!!!...loser, buy lots of kleenex tissues...your gonna need it.....TRUMP 2020 MLCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^^

Liberal hypocrite still can't understand he's the same as Trump. Filth = filth.

Said it all along, and nothing either one has ever said or done has given me a reason to change my mind...

Very consistent message on my part.

Comment

Liberal hypocrite still can't understand he's the same as Trump. Filth = filth.

Said it all along, and nothing either one has ever said or done has given me a reason to change my mind...

Very consistent message on my part.
                        Different poster here to say that you are starting to work to extract yourself from Trump.

His betrayal of the Kurds left Lindsey Graham howling today so I’m not surprised that some of the mostnhard core trump supporters like you and Lindsey are beginning to finesse your “exit strategy”.....

Once more ? For old time sake ? Will you lead the “bleat” proudly as you once did?

“We have the House ....etc”

Sounding much much weaker today. I smell capitulation in the air!

Comment

Different poster here to say that you are starting to work to extract yourself from Trump.

His betrayal of the Kurds left Lindsey Graham howling today so I’m not surprised that some of the mostnhard core trump supporters like you and Lindsey are beginning to finesse your “exit strategy”.....

Once more ? For old time sake ? Will you lead the “bleat” proudly as you once did?

“We have the House ....etc”

Sounding much much weaker today. I smell capitulation in the air!
                          Even Fox host Brian Kilmeade ripped into Trump over the Kurds this morning. Setting the Kurds up for slaughter is not only a nice, albeit brief, distraction for Trump, but it's Vlad's birthday today. With no one left to help them the Kurds will turn to Russia.

Comment

Even Fox host Brian Kilmeade ripped into Trump over the Kurds this morning. Setting the Kurds up for slaughter is not only a nice, albeit brief, distraction for Trump, but it's Vlad's birthday today. With no one left to help them the Kurds will turn to Russia.
                            And/or Iran . And/or Assad. By extension.

Total disaster. Trump seems intent on swinging the wrecking ball as fast as possible now.

I haven’t mentioned it yet but I’m smarting over his promise to Xi on that phone call that he would remain silent on the Hong Kong protests. Have a blank check there. Reagan and generations of “Spread Freedom and Democracy Far and Wide” Republicans are spinning in their graves.

Comment

Cons must be quietly waiting for “new” talking points now that the old ones have been blown out of the water

Comment

Cons must be quietly waiting for “new” talking points now that the old ones have been blown out of the water
                                They're running out of them. Senator Johnson's interview with Chuck Todd yesterday was one for the Top 10 GOP meltdown highlight reel

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X