Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS West caught cheating and disqualified from State Cup (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2310549]Yeah, I’m not sure I see any GPS West team at US club Nationals. You are also deflecting one comment by boasting another. Your 14 boys team beat Fire, yes. They also tied them the last two times they played (you can’t count the win in overtime in tournament). You also were lucky to tie them as Fire were the better team and grew over the course of the season. Your team won States the year before, amazing accomplishment. However, in the “watered” down competition, they managed to lose in Round of 8. Fire went on to State Finals.

That team has now left for Azzuri for some unscene circumstances that I won’t post here as I am still with that team. I am a Fire supporter, have other kids in program, but went with majority as some others wanted to leave. Hopefully we have the same success as last year adding a couple new players.[/QUOTE

https://floridapremiership.org

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The considerate show great understanding, but one who is quickly critical displays great foolishness.
      was this the message in your fortune cookie?

Comment

Yeah, I’m not sure I see any GPS West team at US club Nationals......

http://elements.demosphere.com/74609.../92920426.html

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2310644]
          Yeah, I’m not sure I see any GPS West team at US club Nationals. You are also deflecting one comment by boasting another. Your 14 boys team beat Fire, yes. They also tied them the last two times they played (you can’t count the win in overtime in tournament). You also were lucky to tie them as Fire were the better team and grew over the course of the season. Your team won States the year before, amazing accomplishment. However, in the “watered” down competition, they managed to lose in Round of 8. Fire went on to State Finals.

That team has now left for Azzuri for some unscene circumstances that I won’t post here as I am still with that team. I am a Fire supporter, have other kids in program, but went with majority as some others wanted to leave. Hopefully we have the same success as last year adding a couple new players.[/QUOTE

https://floridapremiership.org
          So, 2 links showing them at ENPL Nationals then?? (I guess it is easy to check for "lies in writing"). That's the proper Nationals that is earnt over an entire league season and the one where you have to play ECNL teams. Not just by winning Florida Cup.

Oh, and you're right. The 2-0 victory in overtime "shouldn't count," Lol. You people are idiots.

Fire lost more games in SC than GPS did and they still made the final. They got through on a wildcard and then only got through because another team got disqualified giving them a W after they had been beaten. They're a good team, I said that. But lets not get carried away, they have never been able to compete with GPS up to this date. Outclassed every time. I remember a game last year when they didnt touch the ball for 20 minutes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2310726]

So, 2 links showing them at ENPL Nationals then?? (I guess it is easy to check for "lies in writing"). That's the proper Nationals that is earnt over an entire league season and the one where you have to play ECNL teams. Not just by winning Florida Cup.

Oh, and you're right. The 2-0 victory in overtime "shouldn't count," Lol. You people are idiots.

Fire lost more games in SC than GPS did and they still made the final. They got through on a wildcard and then only got through because another team got disqualified giving them a W after they had been beaten. They're a good team, I said that. But lets not get carried away, they have never been able to compete with GPS up to this date. Outclassed every time. I remember a game last year when they didnt touch the ball for 20 minutes.
            First, the team was disqualified (which GPS should know a lot about) because they played a player not on their roster. Game was 1-0 and dominated. We lost on set piece and PK in last 10-minutes.

Next, you said we can’t compete with you? We tied you twice and beat the team YOU lost to 2-0. Who finished the season on a better note?

Stop trying to boast on here because your English Bulldog isn’t relevant anymore.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2310872]

First, the team was disqualified (which GPS should know a lot about) because they played a player not on their roster. Game was 1-0 and dominated. We lost on set piece and PK in last 10-minutes.

Next, you said we can’t compete with you? We tied you twice and beat the team YOU lost to 2-0. Who finished the season on a better note?

Stop trying to boast on here because your English Bulldog isn’t relevant anymore.
              So what you are saying
              1. If you lose in extra time in tournament play it doesn’t count as a loss. It counts as a tie.
              2. If you get scored on by a set piece, it shouldn’t count as a goal. PK’s shouldn’t count either.
              3. 0-1 is a dominant performance
              4. Making rude comments and jokes about where someone was born is only wrong if that person is from Latin America or the Middle East.

You lost in extra time. It is a loss not a tie. Get off the pot and come back to the real world.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2310872][QUOTE=Unregistered;2310726]

Who finished the season on a better note?

This year the the team that was still playing in July ended on the better note. You can’t deny that.

The bigger question is why did your coach and entire team leave for Azzurri? Better opportunities for the players? Coach fired? Parents? No true path to the mls academy? Do you think OCYS is going to be different?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2310872]

Oh, ANOTHER game that you lost but dominated. I guess that one doesnt count either. Lol. Here, let's not keep score for any of the Fire games at all. We will just go off whoever this pathetic loser thinks "dominated" games. Points will he allocated (to the Fire teams) appropriately

And yes, you couldn't compete. You didnt tie twice. Tied 0-0 in a tournament group game one time. Let's look at facts instead, out of 300 minutes (presuming they were 35 minute halves) Fire didnt score ONCE! That's more than five whole hours! Undeniable truths.

And GPS lost in SC by a freak OG on the last kick of the game (1-0) to a team that sat behind the ball and waited for PKs. But, you dont hear a single complaint from GPS because........ that's the game! Maybe they should've used your scoring system this game as well.

And although your bias (because his teams keep kicking ass) may not allow you to see the Bulldogs continued "relevancy" I'll try to help.

The most successful Coach in SWFL by a country mile.

1st Coach from SWFL to win SC
                  Commited every single one of his players to College
                  The only Coach in SWFL to attend US Club Nationals, never mind place there.

Just because your emotional bias stopped you making the move way back when you had chance dont try and come on here and talk BS about somebody, or teams. Maybe if your kid was getting developed better you wouldn't have to use your phantom scoring system anymore.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2311221]

Oh, ANOTHER game that you lost but dominated. I guess that one doesnt count either. Lol. Here, let's not keep score for any of the Fire games at all. We will just go off whoever this pathetic loser thinks "dominated" games. Points will he allocated (to the Fire teams) appropriately

And yes, you couldn't compete. You didnt tie twice. Tied 0-0 in a tournament group game one time. Let's look at facts instead, out of 300 minutes (presuming they were 35 minute halves) Fire didnt score ONCE! That's more than five whole hours! Undeniable truths.

And GPS lost in SC by a freak OG on the last kick of the game (1-0) to a team that sat behind the ball and waited for PKs. But, you dont hear a single complaint from GPS because........ that's the game! Maybe they should've used your scoring system this game as well.

And although your bias (because his teams keep kicking ass) may not allow you to see the Bulldogs continued "relevancy" I'll try to help.

The most successful Coach in SWFL by a country mile.

1st Coach from SWFL to win SC
                    Commited every single one of his players to College
                    The only Coach in SWFL to attend US Club Nationals, never mind place there.

Just because your emotional bias stopped you making the move way back when you had chance dont try and come on here and talk BS about somebody, or teams. Maybe if your kid was getting developed better you wouldn't have to use your phantom scoring system anymore.
                    You forgot one of two coaches in SWFL to get their team DQ’d - both from your amazing club.

No one is taking away you won SC over a year ago now that you’re still hanging our hat on that. You can’t take credit for girl’s that already committed to college before playing for him. It’s also a little absurd that a club coach would take so much credit for that as it’s the player and families that put in so much work and effort. Go talk to any college coach that knows DF; he’s a joke and disgrace to the game. Belittling both boys and girls on the field in front of everyone, and yes, college coaches.

The post all started from someone that reported him and your club to FYSA. It doesn’t seem like anything is going to happen about it, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay. You should be ashamed the way your club and God as a coach act and treat the game. Rules are in place for a reason, and until they are changed, you have to abide by them. Eventually GPS will get caught doing what they do.

Again, let me add that I take nothing away from the boys and girls who worked so hard to make those teams great. They are the reason those teams were successful. Not British Bulldog.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2311338]

You forgot one of two coaches in SWFL to get their team DQ’d - both from your amazing club.

No one is taking away you won SC over a year ago now that you’re still hanging our hat on that. You can’t take credit for girl’s that already committed to college before playing for him. It’s also a little absurd that a club coach would take so much credit for that as it’s the player and families that put in so much work and effort. Go talk to any college coach that knows DF; he’s a joke and disgrace to the game. Belittling both boys and girls on the field in front of everyone, and yes, college coaches.

The post all started from someone that reported him and your club to FYSA. It doesn’t seem like anything is going to happen about it, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay. You should be ashamed the way your club and God as a coach act and treat the game. Rules are in place for a reason, and until they are changed, you have to abide by them. Eventually GPS will get caught doing what they do.

Again, let me add that I take nothing away from the boys and girls who worked so hard to make those teams great. They are the reason those teams were successful. Not British Bulldog.
                      Another personal attack on a good Coach because your child didnt cut it for him most probably.

But, you know what, you must be right.

It's all just a massive coincidence that every single one of his teams achieve success, no matter which ones he takes. And all of his players love him hence why none of them ever leave his teams. Again, all facts.

Hes a joke and a disgrace to you because you have to watch all of this success from the other side of the fence. Hes certainly not perfect, but his success/results in all areas speak for themself.

Maybe when (if) your little snotbag ever gets an iota of success you might be able to get off your high horse and enjoy in somebody else's success. It must be a sad existence hating Coaches/Teams/Clubs because they are dominating and successful.

You must hate every woman that ever walks past your fat wife too

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2311338]

Who is this anonymous idiot with a hard on for DF. I bet he would never say it anywhere near his face. Pussy

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2311366]

Who is this anonymous idiot with a hard on for DF. I bet he would never say it anywhere near his face. Pussy
                          Classy DF. We already know you come on here and boast up your own ego. We also know your ego is just overcompensating for something else...

Comment

was this the message in your fortune cookie?
                            "...as pearls unto swine"

Comment

He has some success because he typically gets the most talented teams at a big club in a central location. I have seen his teams several teams, and he seems to do a decent job, but nothing better than an average coach in the area, just typically has a pretty talented group of players because he gets the best teams at a club that attracts talent from all over SWFL. A state cup win is a tremendous accomplishment, and you must give credit where it is due, but in all honesty it was a down year talent wise in that age group, which is evident when Weston Pre-Academy essentially a B team was their opponent in the State Cup Final. The Doral U-14 Boys team this past season was clearly on a higher level than any SWFL team, they were very impressive.

Comment

He has some success because he typically gets the most talented teams at a big club in a central location. I have seen his teams several teams, and he seems to do a decent job, but nothing better than an average coach in the area, just typically has a pretty talented group of players because he gets the best teams at a club that attracts talent from all over SWFL. A state cup win is a tremendous accomplishment, and you must give credit where it is due, but in all honesty it was a down year talent wise in that age group, which is evident when Weston Pre-Academy essentially a B team was their opponent in the State Cup Final. The Doral U-14 Boys team this past season was clearly on a higher level than any SWFL team, they were very impressive.
                                More BS excuses based on the opinion of somebody who dislikes him for another unknown reason. Every single team he has taken since he came to the area has been successful. These are facts. The way that's he improves and develops players added to the fact of his reputation (because of the way he improves and develops players) allows his teams to be successful.

You can argue that his success is magnified and only relative to his area.......... or you could even argue that he is successful (on a national level this year) despite coming from such a small area. Imagine what he would do if he had a larger talent base to work with.

And he "just happens" to get given the best teams every single year does he? That must be the greatest lucky streak I've ever seen!

Oh, and what a surprise that the State Cup win just happened to be in an "off year" Against the Weston "B team" ( Who by the way were better than that the DA team as is proven by the fact that they all moved into the DA immediately after that state cup final)

The amount of hate you must have for this kid must be tremendous considering how creative you are able to be to find every excuse to his clear and obvious quality.

Your excuses are opinions that wilt and whither in light of the facts. If you're so happy with your own situation, come on here and brag about that (like we are doing) Instead of trying to bring others down to make your situation "seem" better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X