Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have to get the coaches first. Nothing to post.
    FACT CHECK = WRONG

before commenting, lets talk soccer like the site says and not bash because you were not asked to come back and coach without a license. PG got rid of all unlicensed coaches. and there are 3 former coaches who you can look up on MugShots.com (JP, PL, TG..) have a check for yourself..i wouldn't let my plumber near these guys!!

Comment

The club made a mistake with getting rid of the brothers who are both French. They won the world cup.
      French Canadians don't count!

Comment

Is that you Jose? damn, this is exactly how i feel. i had a son play under him and he said that althig he wears 3 quarter pants and wants to look like a little gangster TG is a scam artist. He doesnt have any top level licenses, he has not coaches outside of the area which most top caches from this area end up doing when they get recruited by clubs from other areas, and to top it off he never played at any type of level. have you ever seen him demonstrate a skill or practice? this is hat is wrong with US soccer uneducated scam artist with no playing background and culture.
        Look, TG was the best thing to ever happen to CSU. He is the only coach in South Florida to win at both the club and high school. You are just a bunch of haters. If DR knew anything, he would have hired TG as DOC.

Comment

Look, TG was the best thing to ever happen to CSU. He is the only coach in South Florida to win at both the club and high school. You are just a bunch of haters. If DR knew anything, he would have hired TG as DOC.
          DR will realize he made a mistake by hiring PG if he hasn't already

Comment

DR won't realize anything. He is a moron.

Comment

I heard that half the club left.

Comment

I heard that half the club left.
                No word on the merger with FC Prime? And no updates to the CSU website!

Comment

If they actually fired these coaches, which they didnt, why would they (as a club) have their pictures plastered all over their website still??? All the coaches who left this inept club are still on the website. They are probably the only south Florida club without coaches listed 2 weeks prior to season training. If you are so "above" these coaches that you "fired" why would you keep them on the website??
                  So stupid

Comment

If they actually fired these coaches, which they didnt, why would they (as a club) have their pictures plastered all over their website still??? All the coaches who left this inept club are still on the website. They are probably the only south Florida club without coaches listed 2 weeks prior to season training. If you are so "above" these coaches that you "fired" why would you keep them on the website??
                    So stupid
                    Why is the President's Message from three years ago? The club is inept! They are probably hoping that families believe these coaches are still around so they don't lose more. I heard that they lost half the club from last year.

Comment

Why is the President's Message from three years ago? The club is inept! They are probably hoping that families believe these coaches are still around so they don't lose more. I heard that they lost half the club from last year.
                      Put in the effort and commitment and travel 20-30 minutes to the south. It will be well worth it. Better coaching and better organization. CSU is a pure joke.

Comment

Put in the effort and commitment and travel 20-30 minutes to the south. It will be well worth it. Better coaching and better organization. CSU is a pure joke.
                        You can drive in any direction and it would be better than being at CSU.

Comment

You can drive in any direction and it would be better than being at CSU.
                          The word on the street is that the club is in serious trouble. Most of my daughters team is gone south and the club hasn't said anything about it.

Comment

Csu demise

As most of you know by now, reports of CSU demise are premature and inaccurate. Kids come and go, club boards and staff changes with time and kids will continue to play, alas that is life. Coaches can only play the kids given and the talent is earned via hard work and personal effort. As someone greater than me said “hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard” there are plenty of kids wanting to play and a place in a team if they are agreeable to work. Let your tongues rest for a while and come back to judge once we are mid-season and have some games played. I know some kids will go on and earn scholarships regardless of where they play, because of hard work and athleticism, if you are good you will be noticed. Good bye and cheers to all and hope your kids thrive, which means do well, in your perfect teams and clubs. Be assured I am not on the board or coach of any club, I’m just an observer of this board and the club bashing going on, most cannot even congratulate other players who excel, because they are not in your team, sad misguided intolerant attitude...

Comment

I havent seen any returning faces at CSU, at least the girls that can play competitive. I think we were misled and not told about the mass exodus of girls leaving for clubs south and north. CSU got our money and now we will have to deal with the decline in quality since most of these players are first year travel as it seems talking to parents. A lot of facade and fabricated social media posts is all we see. Maybe wait until the season starts before labeling the teams something they are not. Just makes the club look incompetent.

Comment

I havent seen any returning faces at CSU, at least the girls that can play competitive. I think we were misled and not told about the mass exodus of girls leaving for clubs south and north. CSU got our money and now we will have to deal with the decline in quality since most of these players are first year travel as it seems talking to parents. A lot of facade and fabricated social media posts is all we see. Maybe wait until the season starts before labeling the teams something they are not. Just makes the club look incompetent.
                                How did you not know this would be the case?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X