Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump

Will someone please show this guy the door early. We as a country do not want a king or dictator, get that bozo out of here and let's depart his ***** back to his home country of Russia.

What he is doing is horrifying. Can't even call it pathetic any longer. People are dying and the economy is cratering again, and all he does is rage tweet from his White House Bunker. And where is the GOP in all of this? Are they so afraid of him? Why? He's lost his super powers. Do they want the new administration to fail so badly they don't care about the canon fodder Trump is leaving in his wake?

Comment

As a republican, I agree with getting him out early if possible but I doubt it is. Our party has let the american people down. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        As a republican, I agree with getting him out early if possible but I doubt it is. Our party has let the american people down. :(
        Couldn’t agree more. Time to find new leadership for the Republican Party and break out of the spell this con man has on the GOP

Comment

Couldn’t agree more. Time to find new leadership for the Republican Party and break out of the spell this con man has on the GOP
          Why they continue to kiss his ass fails all logic. He lost. He's no longer omnipotent. Rage tweeting isn't power. Plus there won't be another election for two years, plenty of time for politicians to recover from any half baked body blows Trump tries to deliver. The GOP has secretly wanted him gone for years. They should be helping him pack up and showing him out the White House front door.

Comment

Listening to you snowflakes melting down over Trump is hilarious. All your talk about what the GOP secretly wants goes to show your ignorance. It’s what the voters want, not a bunch of entitled politicians. You’d think you would know that. As it stands now, pending any investigations, Trump garnered millions more votes than 2016 and they’re still finding more as we speak. Hmm, that’s weird. If Dems are so confident Biden won, why all the liberal panic? Why would Trumps lawyers need federal protection? Why were audits just granted in PA, WI, and GA. That doesn’t happen without reason. I don’t recall any Dem lawyer needing federal protection over the last 4 years of endless Trump investigations. What could the Dems possibly be so scared of? Obviously they only wanna be the ones investigating and not the investigated.

Comment

Listening to you snowflakes melting down over Trump is hilarious. All your talk about what the GOP secretly wants goes to show your ignorance. It’s what the voters want, not a bunch of entitled politicians. You’d think you would know that. As it stands now, pending any investigations, Trump garnered millions more votes than 2016 and they’re still finding more as we speak. Hmm, that’s weird. If Dems are so confident Biden won, why all the liberal panic? Why would Trumps lawyers need federal protection? Why were audits just granted in PA, WI, and GA. That doesn’t happen without reason. I don’t recall any Dem lawyer needing federal protection over the last 4 years of endless Trump investigations. What could the Dems possibly be so scared of? Obviously they only wanna be the ones investigating and not the investigated.
              You are one big fool, keep believing the lies your sheep herding orange dummy feeds you.
              Good luck in life

Comment

GOP voters are as much Trump sheeple as GOP sheeple. The GOP doesn't care about them, or really any Americans except the wealthy ones that contribute to their election campaigns. They're teh party of cruelty and indifference. What has the GOP done to improve healthcare, education, raise the minimum wage? The GOP wants to eviscerate social security and medicare - things WE ALL PAY IN TO. Once the fog of Trump's personality cult starts to clear more will see the GOP doesn't give a da about them. Trump never did either. His supporters serve one purpose - to elect Trump.

Comment

GOP voters are as much Trump sheeple as GOP sheeple. The GOP doesn't care about them, or really any Americans except the wealthy ones that contribute to their election campaigns. They're teh party of cruelty and indifference. What has the GOP done to improve healthcare, education, raise the minimum wage? The GOP wants to eviscerate social security and medicare - things WE ALL PAY IN TO. Once the fog of Trump's personality cult starts to clear more will see the GOP doesn't give a da about them. Trump never did either. His supporters serve one purpose - to elect Trump.
                  This is what you get when ignorant people watch CNN all day long. Have you ever looked into Biden's 47 years in Washington? Of course not. If you did, maybe you'd see how little he has really accomplished. Hell, he's most known for the crime bill that he authored which incarcerated tens of thousands of minorities. You'd also find that he has attacked Social Security and Medicare for over 40 years, you know the thing WE ALL PAY IN TO. 47 years in Washington of which 8 were the VPOTUS. How much did the minimum wage increase? How did our education system improve? Free College doesn't make it a better education. Please, if you disagree with me, list all of Biden's accomplishments so we can do a side by side comparison with Trump. You see, Biden supporters serve one purpose-to beat Trump. They don't care or even know the platforms they support. They are sheep with one mission. We've seen it for the last 4 years. Impeachment anyone?

https://theintercept.com/2020/01/13/...cial-security/

“When I argued that we should freeze federal spending, I meant Social Security as well,” he told the Senate in 1995. “I meant Medicare and Medicaid. I meant veterans’ benefits. I meant every single solitary thing in the government. And I not only tried it once, I tried it twice, I tried it a third time, and I tried it a fourth time.” - Joe Biden

Fact Check: Joe Biden Has Advocated Cutting Social Security for 40 Years

As early as 1984 and as recently as 2018, former Vice President Joe Biden called for cuts to Social Security in the name of saving the program and balancing the federal budget.

Comment

This is what you get when ignorant people watch CNN all day long. Have you ever looked into Biden's 47 years in Washington? Of course not. If you did, maybe you'd see how little he has really accomplished. Hell, he's most known for the crime bill that he authored which incarcerated tens of thousands of minorities. You'd also find that he has attacked Social Security and Medicare for over 40 years, you know the thing WE ALL PAY IN TO. 47 years in Washington of which 8 were the VPOTUS. How much did the minimum wage increase? How did our education system improve? Free College doesn't make it a better education. Please, if you disagree with me, list all of Biden's accomplishments so we can do a side by side comparison with Trump. You see, Biden supporters serve one purpose-to beat Trump. They don't care or even know the platforms they support. They are sheep with one mission. We've seen it for the last 4 years. Impeachment anyone?

https://theintercept.com/2020/01/13/...cial-security/

“When I argued that we should freeze federal spending, I meant Social Security as well,” he told the Senate in 1995. “I meant Medicare and Medicaid. I meant veterans’ benefits. I meant every single solitary thing in the government. And I not only tried it once, I tried it twice, I tried it a third time, and I tried it a fourth time.” - Joe Biden

Fact Check: Joe Biden Has Advocated Cutting Social Security for 40 Years

As early as 1984 and as recently as 2018, former Vice President Joe Biden called for cuts to Social Security in the name of saving the program and balancing the federal budget.
                    This is one lost soul and the scary part is dummies like the poster of this really believe it and think it is all true. They really do not understand anything yet they try to impose their thoughts on everyone around them. Then they post information from right wing groups or media that was funded and controlled by russia,iran and china. There are fools on both side of the aisle , no doubt but this new republican party and trump supporters are super scary because they blindly follow all these groups with all their heart.
                    I hope you get mental health support and help, I will pray for you and your family.

Comment

This is one lost soul and the scary part is dummies like the poster of this really believe it and think it is all true. They really do not understand anything yet they try to impose their thoughts on everyone around them. Then they post information from right wing groups or media that was funded and controlled by russia,iran and china. There are fools on both side of the aisle , no doubt but this new republican party and trump supporters are super scary because they blindly follow all these groups with all their heart.
                      I hope you get mental health support and help, I will pray for you and your family.
                      Says the guy who supports the party of defunding the police during riots, looting, and arson while supporting raids of small businesses patroned by more than 10 people. The party who thinks Covid takes the day off while celebrating elections or promoting social justice while arresting people at Home Depot for not wearing a mask. The party who's leaders want you to stay locked down while they get their hair done or attend swanky birthday partys without any social distancing or masks. You wanna talk about impsoing thoughts? How bout censoring, labeling and canceling anybody who doesn't agree with the New Progressive Party? Wanna talk about scary? The Democratic Party will just cancel you and ruin your life for a disagreement or opposing view. That's flat out tyranny yet you support it. Try defending that. You're just too ignorant to see how you've been herded by the sheppard. When our decisions about what is best for our families are being made by the government, I pray for all of us.

Comment

Hey ding dong, The Intercept is a Left-wing publication. Try to educate yourself before looking silly.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-intercept/

Comment

Hey ding dong, The Intercept is a Left-wing publication. Try to educate yourself before looking silly.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-intercept/
                          You truly are a sheep...good luck with orange face.

Comment

You truly are a sheep...good luck with orange face.
                            Nice educated response. What are you, 12? 😀

Comment

Nice educated response. What are you, 12? 😀
                              A 12 year old is smarter when it comes to politics and what Trump is doing to our country than the Trump supporters. I wish Trump had the education of a 12 year old.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X