CT to pause club sports Nov 23rd through Jan 19th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Trump for the vaccines and Operation Warp Speed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP261kvVPYE

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      There are a lot of people out of work. They would be thrilled to have a job.
      I don’t want to hear anyone complaining about too much work.
      I lost my job in March. Nothing on the horizon for me right now.
      I would gladly take a hospital job.
      There are plenty of jobs out there, grocery stores, landscaping, warehousing all desperately seeking employees. Get your fat lazy butt back to work and don’t be one of those leaches waiting for the state or the government to keep sending you money to stay home. GET A JOB! Plenty out there, he’ll get 2 if you need to just shut your trap about how there are no jobs for you

Comment

There are a lot of people out of work. They would be thrilled to have a job.
        I don’t want to hear anyone complaining about too much work.
        I lost my job in March. Nothing on the horizon for me right now.
        I would gladly take a hospital job.
        Sure, just anyone can fill in as a critical care nurse or respiratory therapist, two of the biggest shortage areas right now.

There are docs and nurses working 18 hour days 7 days a week. Incredible stress. You try that for awhile and see how quickly you burn out. Oh wait, you're not qualified.

Comment

Sure, just anyone can fill in as a critical care nurse or respiratory therapist, two of the biggest shortage areas right now.

There are docs and nurses working 18 hour days 7 days a week. Incredible stress. You try that for awhile and see how quickly you burn out. Oh wait, you're not qualified.
          No sympathy for them
          They chose their profession
          God forbid they had to work hard

Comment

No sympathy for them
            They chose their profession
            God forbid they had to work hard
            Make sure to share your opinions when you're next in the ER.

Comment

Mississippi governor signs new executive order that limits gatherings
              From CNN’s Jamiel *****
              Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves signed a new executive order on Wednesday that adds stricter limitations on indoor and outdoor gatherings and adds more counties to the state’s mask mandate list.

The new order limits indoor crowds to no more than 10, and outdoor crowds no more than 50.

Face coverings are required in schools statewide.

There are 61 of the state’s 82 counties under a mandatory mask mandate, according to a release from Reeves’ office.

On Wednesday, the state reported an additional 2,746 Covid-19 cases and 24 deaths.

Since the start of the pandemic, the state has reported 170,672 cases and 4,041 deaths.

Comment

North Carolina set a record with the highest number of single-day coronavirus cases as well as hospitalizations on Wednesday since the start of the pandemic.

The North Carolina Department of Health reported 6,495 new Covid-19 cases and 2,440 hospitalizations.

Wednesday marked the 13th straight day North Carolina set a new high in Covid-19 hospitalizations, according to the state's Covid-19 dashboard.

To date, the state has recorded 410,527 total cases of coronavirus and at least 5,661 deaths.

Comment

Ukraine reported 12,585 new coronavirus cases and 276 deaths on Wednesday, its highest daily increase in Covid-related fatalities recorded in a single day since the beginning of the pandemic.

According to Ukraine's Health Ministry, the overall death toll as of December 9 stands at 14,204 with 845,343 reported infections.

Ukraine has seen a surge in coronavirus cases in recent weeks, which forced the authorities to introduce a "weekend lockdown" in mid-November, according to state news agency Ukrinform. For three weeks, most public venues were shut down on Saturdays and Sundays, except for essential businesses, such as groceries, pharmacies, and gas stations.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said last week in a Facebook live video that the weekend lockdown helped slow down the growth of new infections but added that the country would likely go into a stricter lockdown in January.

"Let's be honest, it will be difficult to avoid a lockdown, and there is a considerable possibility that it will [happen] in January," Zelensky said. "But I've instructed the government… to inform [the public] in advance and in detail regarding the time of the lockdown, its format and [provide] a comprehensive list of quarantine measures so that it's not a surprise to anyone."

Zelensky’s cabinet is expected to roll out the proposed lockdown plan later on Wednesday, Ukrinform reported

Comment

Red states starting to get it finally?

Comment

Until we recognize that we live in a society dominated by the concerns and views of Affluent White Female Liberals, who are the Managers of Society, we will not understand why everything is so dysfunctional.

Comment

Until we recognize that we live in a society dominated by the concerns and views of Affluent White Female Liberals, who are the Managers of Society, we will not understand why everything is so dysfunctional.
                        Pelosi = Gilf

Comment

Make sure to share your opinions when you're next in the ER.
                          [flatline].................................

Comment

I see reports out of Italy stating China heavily pushed lockdown propaganda in Italy and Italian media in February trying to scare them in lockdown.
                            It worked and triggered the whole world to follow.
                            China is the enemy of the world
                            Actions need to be taken against CCP.

Comment

Red states starting to get it finally?
                              Gov of pa announced he has the vid.....the trump curse!

Comment

Gov of pa announced he has the vid.....the trump curse!
                                That clown deserves to die from it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X