X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC just shut down their school system

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you guys vote this imbeciles in.?
    its mind blowing!!!! Diblasio is the worst mayor ever!!! its no secret not even a red/blue issue. Cuomo knows hes an idiot as well.

Comment

its mind blowing!!!! Diblasio is the worst mayor ever!!! its no secret not even a red/blue issue. Cuomo knows hes an idiot as well.
      DeBlasio would be perfect to run a youth football academy!

Comment

DeBlasio would be perfect to run a youth football academy!
        how you figure? i wouldn't let him organize my closet.

Comment

Cuomo is a idiot also. Them 2 together would make great american youth soccer coaches .

Comment

how you figure? i wouldn't let him organize my closet.
            Exactly my point!

Comment

Cuomo is a idiot also. Them 2 together would make great american youth soccer coaches .
              No, you are the idiot, and your 2 cents are worth less than 2 cents, Cuomo os my hero, as he helped save NYS, even you and your little toad family...reeee-bit

Comment

DeBlasio is actually getting kids back into the classroom, a move many districts are too afraid to make.

Comment

DeBlasio is actually getting kids back into the classroom, a move many districts are too afraid to make.
                  You are responding to Republikunt trolls, save your energy, as we will all need our strength for the civil (shooting) war that is inevitable...

Comment

You are responding to Republikunt trolls, save your energy, as we will all need our strength for the civil (shooting) war that is inevitable...
                    Trump fans talk a good talk but they're not going to take a bullet for Don the Con. Did you see their D.C. rally today, such as it was? Whomp whomp.

Comment

Trump fans talk a good talk but they're not going to take a bullet for Don the Con. Did you see their D.C. rally today, such as it was? Whomp whomp.
                      Sure they will, its dog eat dog....

Comment

oh yea those lifeless biden rallys are so much better!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

oh yea those lifeless biden rallys are so much better!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          Yes it's so much better when there are knife fights like in D.C. this weekend.

Comment

Yes it's so much better when there are knife fights like in D.C. this weekend.
                            what will p-ssy liberals do next? want to outlaw knifes now? Knife Control laws perhaps?
                            but how will you kill defenseless babies in the whomb? Oh i forgot, you crush the skulls with pliers and rip out the body parts afterwards. nice.

Comment

what will p-ssy liberals do next? want to outlaw knifes now? Knife Control laws perhaps?
                              but how will you kill defenseless babies in the whomb? Oh i forgot, you crush the skulls with pliers and rip out the body parts afterwards. nice.
                              How old are you dude? You sound like a non-parent, because if you had daughters like me, you would want your child to have a choice about her body, unless its you jumping on your daughter, then its other laws you should fall under, you docuchie-douche

Comment

Also, too bad for Earth that you were not one of those aborted fetuses, could of saved time not responding proudtrollboy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X