Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ohh yah any coach? so what if I told you that the poster boy Kozy who so many think is a great coach has failed his USSF C license the 1st time he took it and was not accepted into the USSF B license? and it baffles me that no one has yet said a word today about SUSA's hiring of JR who had relations with a former player of his who is 20 yrs younger than him, or the fact that he got fired at FC COPA in NJ for inappropriate behavior with his former player Rebecca and also stole money? IF SUSA hired people like this it is only a matter of time where we hear another story like the one of the Franklin Square coach who got caught having relations with his 16 yr old female player more than twice. SUSA Hired JR without any caution and made him the director for the entire girl program....its disgusting and he is a creep.
    Since he's actually my kid's coach, I'll weigh in. I definitely make a distinction between raping a 16 year old kid (Franklin Square Coach) and dating a 20 something that you've known since they were 16. One is a crime and the other is unappealing and perhaps a little untoward. Some might argue "grooming", but having seen him in action the last few years, I don't see the guy as a "groomer", not even close.

As far as anything with FC Copa, I can't speak to that, because I don't really know anything about it. The only thing I do know, is that accusations of inappropriate behavior with a former player and adding a decade to the age difference are both a little misleading. Player was with FC Copa in 2016-17 (according to a quick internet search) after graduating college in 2016 (Binghamton). Quick internet search also shows that JR graduated college in 2005 (Marist), so unless "new math" means adding about 10 years, you're a little off. That being said, I am happy that his current girlfriend has nothing to do with soccer...I'm really not that interested in tracking my kid's coach's love life.

Comment

Since he's actually my kid's coach, I'll weigh in. I definitely make a distinction between raping a 16 year old kid (Franklin Square Coach) and dating a 20 something that you've known since they were 16. One is a crime and the other is unappealing and perhaps a little untoward. Some might argue "grooming", but having seen him in action the last few years, I don't see the guy as a "groomer", not even close.

As far as anything with FC Copa, I can't speak to that, because I don't really know anything about it. The only thing I do know, is that accusations of inappropriate behavior with a former player and adding a decade to the age difference are both a little misleading. Player was with FC Copa in 2016-17 (according to a quick internet search) after graduating college in 2016 (Binghamton). Quick internet search also shows that JR graduated college in 2005 (Marist), so unless "new math" means adding about 10 years, you're a little off. That being said, I am happy that his current girlfriend has nothing to do with soccer...I'm really not that interested in tracking my kid's coach's love life.
      You're obviously a stalker. Weird

Comment

D's team played a SUSA team last season. Received a cross in the middle of the box with 3 SUSA defenders all 10-15ft away from her then shot with her second touch. SUSA coach starts screaming at the GK for not coming off her line sooner. Good coaching?

Comment

SUSA Training Good or Bad

D's team played a SUSA team last season. Received a cross in the middle of the box with 3 SUSA defenders all 10-15ft away from her then shot with her second touch. SUSA coach starts screaming at the GK for not coming off her line sooner. Good coaching?
          probably not. But perhaps the training of those 3 susa defenders is worse.

Comment

You're obviously a stalker. Weird
            So which is it? People blindly flock or people are stalkers for doing some research and debunking disinformation?

Comment

So which is it? People blindly flock or people are stalkers for doing some research and debunking disinformation?
              People who groom their next victims are extremely manipulative and most times think they are the smartest person in any room. I don’t give second chances to someone capable of such poor judgment when my children are involved.

Comment

probably not. But perhaps the training of those 3 susa defenders is worse.
                Not OP but I think he was saying that the coach should have been yelling at the 3 defenders rather than yelling at the GK. The question at the end was clearly sarcasm.

Comment

Not OP but I think he was saying that the coach should have been yelling at the 3 defenders rather than yelling at the GK. The question at the end was clearly sarcasm.
                  you can yell at one player, but all three? The trainer/coach is obviously not doing a good job!

Comment

you can yell at one player, but all three? The trainer/coach is obviously not doing a good job!
                    I think for most people who understand soccer, it's pretty obvious that the three defenders leaving an offensive player unmarked in the box is a mistake by the defenders. That the coach chose to reprimand the GK sounds like a bad coach.

Comment

I think for most people who understand soccer, it's pretty obvious that the three defenders leaving an offensive player unmarked in the box is a mistake by the defenders. That the coach chose to reprimand the GK sounds like a bad coach.
                      like i said. mistakes can be made and if you make a mistake you deserve to get your head ripped off. learn from it and move on.

The chances that all three defenders made a mistake at the same exact time at a critical point in a game is like getting struck by lightning. almost impossible.

Fact is the trainers/coach screwed up. you can't put players in a critical position you know they can't play.

Sounds like we are both in agreement the coach/trainers suck!

Comment

like i said. mistakes can be made and if you make a mistake you deserve to get your head ripped off. learn from it and move on.

The chances that all three defenders made a mistake at the same exact time at a critical point in a game is like getting struck by lightning. almost impossible.

Fact is the trainers/coach screwed up. you can't put players in a critical position you know they can't play.

Let me get this right, you said “if you make a mistake you deserve to get your head ripped off”. You are the parent we all move away from on the sidelines. How does that help a players confidence know if they make a mistake a parent like you will stare them down or start screaming at them. You learn nothing from having someone scream at you. Defenders make mistakes all the time. The difference is their margin of error is smaller. Mistakes happen, it’s not like the player did it on purpose. Young players do not learn and move on from people with your attitude.

Comment

I don't know a single soccer-knowledgeable person who would look at wide open attacker alone in the box with 3 defenders 10-15ft away and not say that at least 1 of them should have been marking the attacker...and then choose instead to rip the GK for not coming off their line soon enough.

Comment

It doesn’t matter how bad the training is or that their coaches Yellit the players for mistakes. Big announcement coming soon from SUSA. Here’s a hint they will be changing uniforms to Capelli’s playing in the MLS league.

#SUSASTRONG

Comment

I don't know a single soccer-knowledgeable person who would look at wide open attacker alone in the box with 3 defenders 10-15ft away and not say that at least 1 of them should have been marking the attacker...and then choose instead to rip the GK for not coming off their line soon enough.
                              dude, mistakes happen. you think the same scenario does not happen in the college/
                              pro-level? happens more often than you think.

bottom line is susa traning sucks.

Comment

dude, mistakes happen. you think the same scenario does not happen in the college/
                                pro-level? happens more often than you think.

bottom line is susa traning sucks.
                                The true bottom line is the decline of soccer and reputation of all soccer clubs on LI. Every club has older teams that under perform across the board. You just want to divert attention to one club. It’s every club. What you have are individual players despite the inadequate training who still manage to succeed while the vast majority never will get to their potential. Don’t fool yourself, LI used to have a very good reputation and was a worthy opponent that teams from other regions respected. Not any more. They know look forward to playing LI teams with no trepidation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X