X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is NY shutting down soccer

http://www.nyswysa.org/nyswysa-return-to-play-update

Or are games only allowed between NY clubs?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.nyswysa.org/nyswysa-return-to-play-update

Or are games only allowed between NY clubs?
    Even if we go out of state to play and come back same day, doesn't everyone have to get tested based on Cuomo's announcement yesterday?
    I guess the EDP fall showcase is a no go now for NY.

Comment

Even if we go out of state to play and come back same day, doesn't everyone have to get tested based on Cuomo's announcement yesterday?
      I guess the EDP fall showcase is a no go now for NY.
      Unfortunately that may be the case....very difficult environment.

Comment

Unfortunately that may be the case....very difficult environment.
        Stupid liberals! Elect stupid people get stupid decisions, elections have consequences- VOTE RED! Or you will be in for a “dark winter”

Comment

Stupid liberals! Elect stupid people get stupid decisions, elections have consequences- VOTE RED! Or you will be in for a “dark winter”
          Vote RED and you will have 100,000 more people die from this virus by the end of the year. 81,000 people on Friday and 99,000 on Saturday have reported getting Covid. Dump Trumpites. A vote for Trump will bring more death.

Comment

Vote RED and you will have 100,000 more people die from this virus by the end of the year. 81,000 people on Friday and 99,000 on Saturday have reported getting Covid. Dump Trumpites. A vote for Trump will bring more death.
            Sheeple - cases don’t equal death! Guess the virus running rampant in Europe is all Trumps fault too! It’s a freakin virus with a 99.98% survival rate - it can’t be controlled! If YOU are afraid, compromised and/ or elderly stay home, take precautions- and let the rest of us live! You may want to turn off CNN and get out of your basement, no one is guaranteed tomorrow- enjoy life while you can. AND VOTE RED! Four more years!

Comment

Go Biden!

Comment

Sheeple - cases don’t equal death! Guess the virus running rampant in Europe is all Trumps fault too! It’s a freakin virus with a 99.98% survival rate - it can’t be controlled! If YOU are afraid, compromised and/ or elderly stay home, take precautions- and let the rest of us live! You may want to turn off CNN and get out of your basement, no one is guaranteed tomorrow- enjoy life while you can. AND VOTE RED! Four more years!
                Sheeple? That’s no way to talk about your wife dude, she deserves respect, and a shearing!

Comment

Go Biden!
                  Yep Go Biden if you want more lockdowns, restrictions, economic shutdowns, and a Nazi state. The government controlling everything along with the anarchy that the Democrats promote. Go ahead vote Biden - but don’t complain when life as you know it is over! There is a direct correlation with strict lock downs, economic suffering, riots and looting with Democrat controlled cities and states - so go ahead vote Biden - play stupid games win stupid prizes. I mean seriously New York is doing so well right now - definition of insanity voting the same way and expecting different results! Just ask our African American brothers and sisters who continue to pull that Democrat lever - yet their lives have not measurably improved despite the promises given by the democratic candidates. #WALKAWAY

Comment

Sorry guys, back to soccer for a second.

I was looking at the state cup brackets for first-round pool play (NYCSL) and they have teams grouped that don't follow the neighboring county rule that has been instituted for past tournament play. Is that an oversite or is it waived?

Comment

I was looking at the state cup brackets for first-round pool play (NYCSL) and they have teams grouped that don't follow the neighboring county rule that has been instituted for past tournament play. Is that an oversite or is it waived?
                      Canyou post the bradket link?

Comment

You got some nerve bro, what the hell do you think this is, a soccer forum????

Comment

Yep Go Biden if you want more lockdowns, restrictions, economic shutdowns, and a Nazi state. The government controlling everything along with the anarchy that the Democrats promote. Go ahead vote Biden - but don’t complain when life as you know it is over! There is a direct correlation with strict lock downs, economic suffering, riots and looting with Democrat controlled cities and states - so go ahead vote Biden - play stupid games win stupid prizes. I mean seriously New York is doing so well right now - definition of insanity voting the same way and expecting different results! Just ask our African American brothers and sisters who continue to pull that Democrat lever - yet their lives have not measurably improved despite the promises given by the democratic candidates. #WALKAWAY
                          Nazi state? Hahahaha, are you so stupid you think we have one now?? Biden and honestly anyone is better than Trump, he thinks his supporters are idiots, and he’s right, go back to slowing down traffic on the Tappan Zee Bridge, its what you are vest at anyway. You are a racist if you support Trump, hello Mr. Racist.

Comment

Nazi state? Hahahaha, are you so stupid you think we have one now?? Biden and honestly anyone is better than Trump, he thinks his supporters are idiots, and he’s right, go back to slowing down traffic on the Tappan Zee Bridge, its what you are vest at anyway. You are a racist if you support Trump, hello Mr. Racist.
                            BTW I am a life long Republican, since Reagan, and this is not my party anymore, this is a cult of morons, led by the king of morons, followed by morons like you.

Comment

is NY shutting down soccer

BTW I am a life long Republican, since Reagan, and this is not my party anymore, this is a cult of morons, led by the king of morons, followed by morons like you.
                              I am a life long democrat but i was never a racist and i will never ever ever support jim crow joe. Walkaway...I left the plantation!!!!

Democrats have never ever ever kept a single promise to anyone of color! ever!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X