•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca going bankrupt?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says daddy who still shops his son around
    most pro barca/susa trolls on here (bashing the other every chance they get) are all monumentally stupid to understand the success of Barca, Susa, ect. is great for LI Soccer.

The continued success of these programs (and others) promotes competition.

The more competition = the more the consumer benefits (consumer being you, me, your neighbors kids, your kids classmates/team mates ect).

Comment

most pro barca/susa trolls on here (bashing the other every chance they get) are all monumentally stupid to understand the success of Barca, Susa, ect. is great for LI Soccer.

The continued success of these programs (and others) promotes competition.

The more competition = the more the consumer benefits (consumer being you, me, your neighbors kids, your kids classmates/team mates ect).
      I disagree to your statement due to the fact that the costs of these programs keep rising and is terrible for families / youth sports. If Susa or Barca is the standard then the cost for most players and other academies will be over $3k

Comment

And most Pro Barca/SUSA supporters don't realize that these clubs drive up the cost for everyone else. Clubs and trainers see that parents spend stupid money for garbage training and teams so now they now they can jack up their price because they are still cheaper then those 2 even though they are still over charging for what they are providing.

P.S. its still fun watching the town teams beat them :)

Comment

And most Pro Barca/SUSA supporters don't realize that these clubs drive up the cost for everyone else. Clubs and trainers see that parents spend stupid money for garbage training and teams so now they now they can jack up their price because they are still cheaper then those 2 even though they are still over charging for what they are providing.

P.S. its still fun watching the town teams beat them :)
          Still going with the "garbage training" complaint? I'll take that over dad coaches with no clue or board member's "trainer" friends any day. Fact is the training is way better. The town clubs did this to themselves. Commack for one sold out to SUSA and as a result you can see after their 03's they have nothing in the pipeline. And they are only one club. There are many others that followed suit. Powerhouse town clubs are a thing of the past unfortunately.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X