Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a huge gimmick. Coach can use your bad stats as reason to bench or demote and can ignore other players bad stats that dont align with whatever their bull**** story is.
    And just to add, unless the video submitted has subs perfectly detailed it will be inaccurate. if player moves from RW to LW, it doesnt always realize it so the player actions between 2-3 kids get confused. It is only reasonably accurate if a player starts and plays the same spot the entire game, and even then it should be just directional.

Comment

Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Haters gonna hate!
        If your kid needs a gimmick to show how good they are don’t bother.

Comment

Haters gonna hate!
          Not a hater, but curious if it has helped in the recruiting process? I have seen the local ECNL clubs updating college commitments for the 2003s & 2004s in the last few months, but I haven't seen any from the local GA clubs. Is it really something that is valued by college coaches?

Comment

Not a hater, but curious if it has helped in the recruiting process? I have seen the local ECNL clubs updating college commitments for the 2003s & 2004s in the last few months, but I haven't seen any from the local GA clubs. Is it really something that is valued by college coaches?
            Any decent college coach should value nothing but watching kids play live or full game tapes (the more the better). Anything less than that will show every kid under the sun has the talent of Messi.

Comment

Any decent college coach should value nothing but watching kids play live or full game tapes (the more the better). Anything less than that will show every kid under the sun has the talent of Messi.
              or this could happen - AI locked onto a bald referees head instead of the ball lol :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...head-ball.html

Comment

Right. Except that the best teams in GA can’t beat the last place teams in ECNL.
                That’s true but who cares, the GA is still a great league with an established track record and some of the best clubs in the USA.

Comment

That’s true but who cares, the GA is still a great league with an established track record and some of the best clubs in the USA.
                  Not trying to be competitive, but what established track record does GA have???

Comment

And, great league? Really?

Comment

The GA league is in its infancy- they have done some innovative things with technology such as instat which will be huge in the college recruiting during Covid, some clubs offer spideo which many colleges also use. It is invaluable it’s gives coaches and players the ability to analyze and view practices and games. IMHO they have gotten a lot accomplished in a short time and with difficult circumstances like Covid. I wouldn’t count them out yet. Haters gonna hate.
                      Technology wise what are they really doing that is different then ECNL or any other higher ranking club? ECNL teams are using InStat as well as HUDL and have been using tech for a while now.

Comment

If they wanted established track record USYS NL would have been the way to go.

Comment

Technology wise what are they really doing that is different then ECNL or any other higher ranking club? ECNL teams are using InStat as well as HUDL and have been using tech for a while now.
                          and any publicly available technology can readily be bought by your competitor. It's not a lasting unique point of difference. Is the technology really making players better versus the quality of coaching, teammates and competition? I think we all know the answer to that right? ;)

Comment

and any publicly available technology can readily be bought by your competitor. It's not a lasting unique point of difference. Is the technology really making players better versus the quality of coaching, teammates and competition? I think we all know the answer to that right? ;)
                            How do you think LISC became so dominant? Of course it’s the superior technology...

Comment

How do you think LISC became so dominant? Of course it’s the superior technology...
                              I sense a bit of sarcasm???

Comment

I sense a bit of sarcasm???
                                just a bit

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X