Progressive Policy Agenda -Defund Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. A responsible president does not weaponize the IRS or DOJ to go after critics. That's banana republic stuff.

And, funny enough, not only do I run my own business but that business involves mergers and acquisitions, so I'm quite familiar with how taxes work. The portions of DJT's taxes available along with the required disclosures in Scotland demonstrate a house of cards which has been living on borrowed money (and who would lend to a 6 time bankrupt business man other than crooks) or a money laundering scheme. There are many of these that do not get audited because the IRS has only so many staff. But the audit will happen after he can no longer use his power to shield himself and we shall see the truth.

And I think you meant to talk about Ivanka's copyrights she got from China after her daddy got elected. You got confused by the Russian bots and their attempts to discredit the Ukraine to undermine NATO and democracy. Lots of ignorant people make the same mistakes.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole tax cheat argument clearly shows that you lack intelligence and only believe what you see on CNN.
    If you ever ran a business you would clearly understand the amount of total taxes paid.
    Obama admin "ran" the IRS, don't you think they would of gone after Trump for filing illegal tax returns?
    Should he have written an extra check even though he didn't have to?
    Will Biden donate his $400K annual salary to charity comrade?

Comment

Do you even READ??? Obama weaponized the IRS to go after Tea Party affiliates! OMG clueless below

QUOTE=Unregistered;2858463]No. A responsible president does not weaponize the IRS or DOJ to go after critics. That's banana republic stuff.

And, funny enough, not only do I run my own business but that business involves mergers and acquisitions, so I'm quite familiar with how taxes work. The portions of DJT's taxes available along with the required disclosures in Scotland demonstrate a house of cards which has been living on borrowed money (and who would lend to a 6 time bankrupt business man other than crooks) or a money laundering scheme. There are many of these that do not get audited because the IRS has only so many staff. But the audit will happen after he can no longer use his power to shield himself and we shall see the truth.

And I think you meant to talk about Ivanka's copyrights she got from China after her daddy got elected. You got confused by the Russian bots and their attempts to discredit the Ukraine to undermine NATO and democracy. Lots of ignorant people make the same mistakes.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Do you even READ??? Obama weaponized the IRS to go after Tea Party affiliates! OMG clueless below

QUOTE=Unregistered;2858463]No. A responsible president does not weaponize the IRS or DOJ to go after critics. That's banana republic stuff.

And I think you meant to talk about Ivanka's copyrights she got from China after her daddy got elected. You got confused by the Russian bots and their attempts to discredit the Ukraine to undermine NATO and democracy. Lots of ignorant people make the same mistakes.
        [/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention that the Obama Biden admin weaponized the DOJ to spy on an incoming administration

Comment

You forgot to mention that the Obama Biden admin weaponized the DOJ to spy on an incoming administration[/QUOTE]

The irony of Dems saying Trump said he won’t accept a peaceful transition - still waiting for one for the 2016 election

What say you lefty?

Comment

You forgot to mention that the Obama Biden admin weaponized the DOJ to spy on an incoming administration
            The irony of Dems saying Trump said he won’t accept a peaceful transition - still waiting for one for the 2016 election

What say you lefty?[/QUOTE]

It’s comrade now!
            Just put under your Biden yard sign that you want to defund the police. That’s what you are doing by voting for that imbecile!
            https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/house-...defund-police/

Comment

You forgot to mention that the Obama Biden admin weaponized the DOJ to spy on an incoming administration[/QUOTE]

And if you really own a small business you would respect other small business owners because Biden will shut everything down if he sees fit! Most small businesses who just made it through the first shutdown won’t make it a second time! Unless you have confidence that Trump will have a vaccine in record time? So which is it?

Comment

Biden said today he was running for senator ???

Your hatred of Trump is that big? You are willing to elect Kamala?

Omg

Comment

Omg
                  He also forgot Mitt Romney’s name, called him the Mormon Senator and also said that he was in a state he wasn’t and gave the wrong website address. How stupid and moronic you have to be to support that imbecile but then again, his handlers no how dumb Biden’s constituents are!

Comment

Omg
                    At this point folks are ONLY voting for Biden because they hate Trump. They rather see this country run by a feeble old man who is in cognitive decline and a communism sympathizer in the form of a VP

Comment

I'd vote for Kim Jung Un over Trump at this point. Trump is a wannabe Kim and not as good at it. He falls in love and let's Kim get an ICBM that can hit anywhere in the US. Trump let that happen. Kim beat him like the unwanted child Trump always was (and like the unwanted kids Trump has paid lovers to abort). I don't care who is running against him and if it means we never have police again. And he will lose by 5 million votes instead of 3 million this time because he is so unpopular. Never before in the history of the country has a president not been above 50% approval for a single day of his presidency. Even Lincoln was more liked by the confederacy that Trump is by the whole country.

And you are a loser and a sucker for supporting him (and for responding to your own posts on a soccer message board)

At this point folks are ONLY voting for Biden because they hate Trump. They rather see this country run by a feeble old man who is in cognitive decline and a communism sympathizer in the form of a VP

Comment

Folks below is the pinnacle of stupidity. I feel for this parent’s children because with this tyoe of role model, his or her children doesn’t have a chance!

I'd vote for Kim Jung Un over Trump at this point. Trump is a wannabe Kim and not as good at it. He falls in love and let's Kim get an ICBM that can hit anywhere in the US. Trump let that happen. Kim beat him like the unwanted child Trump always was (and like the unwanted kids Trump has paid lovers to abort). I don't care who is running against him and if it means we never have police again. And he will lose by 5 million votes instead of 3 million this time because he is so unpopular. Never before in the history of the country has a president not been above 50% approval for a single day of his presidency. Even Lincoln was more liked by the confederacy that Trump is by the whole country.

And you are a loser and a sucker for supporting him (and for responding to your own posts on a soccer message board)

Comment

I dropped my progressive policy and went with Geico. Who can resist that cute lizard

Comment

Who says I have children? I abort all pregnancies. I don't need kids. It gets in the way of my antifa rallies.
                            Plus, why would you think I had kids just because I'm on talking soccer? It is really just a political board for the mentally impaired QAnon Trumpettes.

Folks below is the pinnacle of stupidity. I feel for this parent’s children because with this tyoe of role model, his or her children doesn’t have a chance!

Comment

Best political post on TS. Bravo mi amigo

I dropped my progressive policy and went with Geico. Who can resist that cute lizard

Comment

Best political post on TS. Bravo mi amigo
                                Indeed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X