Soccer is About to Get Started in WA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this speculation with some insider info or has it been confirmed yet? Reopening soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Fake news
      Ha, well trolled. Honestly, I wonder what it's like in the heads of you sheeple who just lap up the BS of that blowhard president of ours. Are you capable of any independent thought?

Comment

Is this speculation with some insider info or has it been confirmed yet? Reopening soccer.
        Schedules are out for RCL. Would assume that if RCL can play that ECNL can too since it's basically the same thing. GDA? Who knows - they can front load their games with in-state teams for a few weeks to allow California to catch up.

Comment

Schedules are out for RCL. Would assume that if RCL can play that ECNL can too since it's basically the same thing. GDA? Who knows - they can front load their games with in-state teams for a few weeks to allow California to catch up.
          Schedules show games starting 9/26 still, but NPSL says 10/10 will be their first game. I am hearing optimism about games starting 10/10 but not actual confirmation from the powers that be.

Comment

Lets not get too excited, there is always a chance nothing changes, or worse restrictions become tighter.

Comment

Ha, well trolled. Honestly, I wonder what it's like in the heads of you sheeple who just lap up the BS of that blowhard president of ours. Are you capable of any independent thought?
              Rachel-Maddow bot says what?

Comment

What a Rachel Maddow bot? A bot that is thoughtful, well read and presents thoroughly researched and fact-checked information with a smile? The horror!

Comment

Ouch, burned me good. I'll check myself next time I mix it up against someone with a degree from Trump University.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ed-risk-410796

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.”

“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3d4_story.html
                    keep making this about politics

Comment

keep making this about politics
                      I think it’s an acknowledgement of the science. Those that are advocating for care and patience aren’t the ones politicizing this issue.

Comment

I think it’s an acknowledgement of the science. Those that are advocating for care and patience aren’t the ones politicizing this issue.
                        One can acknowledge science — and its limitations, as much about the virus is unknown — and make different political judgments as to what should be done about the virus. As the Seattle Times reported today, WA is the most conservative state in terms of its reopening metrics (the paper used the word “careful,” which is debatable)— states reopening schools have triggers ranging from 2x to 10x the 25k per 100k over 14 days recommended by Washington. All of those states are looking at the science and reaching different conclusions. A lot of the people still advocating for strict reopening measures seem to have a steadfast refusal to adapt to the many things that have been learned about the virus over the past several months (e.g., many infected people don’t get sick at all, people under 60 rarely need hospitalization or die and those under 30 almost never do, PCR tests results pick up tons of people who aren’t infectious, the virus doesn’t do well in outdoor environments but is clearly airborne and relatively dangerous indoors and particularly in places with poor ventilation). Dismissing people who want to adapt our policies to account for what we’ve learned as being “against science” or as the only ones politicizing the issue is disingenuous. (Of course, there is also a significant subset of people who truly are against science and view the whole thing as a hoax, enabled by their cheerleader in chief).

Comment

So many words to say so little, aka libtard speak

Comment

Can we just get back to soccer?

Can we just get back to playing soccer? Enough of the politics on this soccer forum! I know some are for soccer and not for getting back, but let's leave the politics out of this!

Comment

Rumor from Olympia is to expect Inslee to announce updated guidance on youth sports this Thursday. Should allow low and medium contact sports games including soccer, baseball/softball, lacrosse, flag football, and...ultimate frisbee I hear...lol. Football and indoor sports like basketball and hockey still screwed.

Comment

bullshi#

We are talking about kids soccer and that dipshi# is quoting trump.

Don’t be a dumbas$. That’s politics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X