Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TM effect is dying off, after 1 year you lose 3-4 quality players. That’s normal turn over? Flames didn’t lose any quality players, F/P didn’t lose quality players. I see why you fight so hard to prevent any other club locally to get the ECNL league. No development, franchise clubs at its finest. Better believe this gravy train will be coming to screeching halt.
    https://www.soccerwire.com/news/tamp...feny-milbrett/

TM effect is actually picking up steam. TM is attracting talented players from all over the State. It is hard to earn a roster spot on her team, even harder to keep one and the hardest is to earn your minutes. Our daughter would run through a wall for her.

Comment

TM effect is actually picking up steam. TM is attracting talented players from all over the State. It is hard to earn a roster spot on her team, even harder to keep one and the hardest is to earn your minutes. Our daughter would run through a wall for her.

If you are who I think you are, let make sure your daughter can run for 45 min without gasing out. We will save the run through walls for later.

Comment

As a former West Pasco And current FL Premier coach the only thing we can tell perspective parents is that we train hard. I have heard other Within the club tell parents that we will be Full ECNL Next season and I cringe because it is not true. Our club doesnt have the player pool to be competitive for at least 3 years. We can only attract outside and retain our current top players by offering fully paid club dues. Our two major disadvantages is the player pool and being logistically based in Pasco county hinders any future growth but can only rely at this point on population growth solely in Pasco county.

Comment

As a former West Pasco And current FL Premier coach the only thing we can tell perspective parents is that we train hard. I have heard other Within the club tell parents that we will be Full ECNL Next season and I cringe because it is not true. Our club doesnt have the player pool to be competitive for at least 3 years. We can only attract outside and retain our current top players by offering fully paid club dues. Our two major disadvantages is the player pool and being logistically based in Pasco county hinders any future growth but can only rely at this point on population growth solely in Pasco county.
          Sign, tbu director of marketing and media relations.

Comment

Retain and attract players? Pffff...Not one quality win at all. You sound like a used car salesman. What would FP know about discovery players? You still trying to chase being relevant? So you attracted 2nd team players and hype that up and mislead people that top players are moving over righhhht.. didn’t you offer the house to the striker that went to WFF? Parents said thanks but no thanks .. good try though has your schedule come out yet. I forgot your not relevant
            You are right she did decline as WFF gave her a better offer. Just like the rest of them that left they realized the Coaching was more hype than quality and the development of their daughter was declining. Winning on the backs of the collection of talent you were able to amass around the TB area rather than the coaching. The same player that left parents were not happy with the coaching were they? Is this what we are paying for? Was the parent’s outburst during your poor showing at that showcase.

Set up a scrimmage and show up. WFF is in Hillsborough County and have been scrimmaging Neighboring clubs. Many fields in the TB area are still open. The club is dodging teams, I get it is not your fault. keep paying in to that BS, don’t get drunk off that Kool aid. No excuses needed when your season does not turn out to be what you thought it was going to be. Be prepared for more attrition at the end of the season. Pray that FP does not get the full ECNL.

Comment

That is some juicy gossip but I little too deep makes you borderline peeping Tom. I get it though you are politicking to get your base energized. Your like that bitter parent whos kid didn't get invited to the party. Its OK not everyone in life is going to like you. Do you have first hand knowledge about the parents outburst? Is your meaning of outburst like yelling at the top of your lungs and saying that the club sucks the coach sucks and the players suck. That to me is an outburst. So typical FP over dramatization of the situation. You must have your parents trained pretty well because your team is used to failure and disappointment and stay muted in fear. The team went 1-2 and played the the one of the top 5 teams in the country. These are teams that unfortunately for you will never have the opportunity to face. Not because of the "TBU monopoly" but more because you don't have the talent to compete. Attrition is part of life you should know this first hand. Players leave for numerous reasons could be logistics, monetary or coaching. You are right God help us if you do get ECNL because then the league would be watered down and stale. You have the energy and enthusiasm but realistically you have no winning culture. On the contrary God help your club if you don't get full ECNL for the girls. The only talent you do have will have no choice but to go somewhere else. Looking forward to response.

Comment

That is some juicy gossip but I little too deep makes you borderline peeping Tom. I get it though you are politicking to get your base energized. Your like that bitter parent whos kid didn't get invited to the party. Its OK not everyone in life is going to like you. Do you have first hand knowledge about the parents outburst? Is your meaning of outburst like yelling at the top of your lungs and saying that the club sucks the coach sucks and the players suck. That to me is an outburst. So typical FP over dramatization of the situation. You must have your parents trained pretty well because your team is used to failure and disappointment and stay muted in fear. The team went 1-2 and played the the one of the top 5 teams in the country. These are teams that unfortunately for you will never have the opportunity to face. Not because of the "TBU monopoly" but more because you don't have the talent to compete. Attrition is part of life you should know this first hand. Players leave for numerous reasons could be logistics, monetary or coaching. You are right God help us if you do get ECNL because then the league would be watered down and stale. You have the energy and enthusiasm but realistically you have no winning culture. On the contrary God help your club if you don't get full ECNL for the girls. The only talent you do have will have no choice but to go somewhere else. Looking forward to response.
                I don't have a response. Everything mention about florida premier is absolutely correct.

Comment

She has a really impressive background. Been following soccer in Florida for a while and I would be surprised if there are very many, or any, coaches/DOCs that can match her resume. TBU is very lucky to have her.

Comment

She has a really impressive background. Been following soccer in Florida for a while and I would be surprised if there are very many, or any, coaches/DOCs that can match her resume. TBU is very lucky to have her.

Our coach df at Florida Premier has a similar background. I believe at one point they may have played on the same team. Coach tm is also an amazing coach as well. Florida Premier is growing exponentially in size, quality of staff, and resources. Florida Premier is one of the few youth soccer clubs across the us with a uefa pro license coach on staff. We respect all fear none. We immigrant and patriot. We all stand for the national anthem and fell all live matters. Don't tread on us.

Comment

Our coach df at Florida Premier has a similar background. I believe at one point they may have played on the same team. Coach tm is also an amazing coach as well. Florida Premier is growing exponentially in size, quality of staff, and resources. Florida Premier is one of the few youth soccer clubs across the us with a uefa pro license coach on staff. We respect all fear none. We immigrant and patriot. We all stand for the national anthem and fell all live matters. Don't tread on us.
                      DF and TM were both on the 1999 team that won the first World Cup, however, DF didn't enter any games in that World Cup and TM played every minute of each game.

Their roles in youth soccer are very different too. For some reason, Florida Premier only uses DF to coach a single FC1 team - basically Rec soccer. TBU uses TM as Director of Coach & Player Development where she is very impactful across the entire club and she coaches an ECNL team that went undefeated last season.

Comment

Ok did you read that '' mr. 07g ''5 best player'' ( creeper ) No more crap from you plow boy.

Comment

DF and TM were both on the 1999 team that won the first World Cup, however, DF didn't enter any games in that World Cup and TM played every minute of each game.

Their roles in youth soccer are very different too. For some reason, Florida Premier only uses DF to coach a single FC1 team - basically Rec soccer. TBU uses TM as Director of Coach & Player Development where she is very impactful across the entire club and she coaches an ECNL team that went undefeated last season.
                          Coach df offer college nights, camps, and private training. She does more than coach one team. I believe the whole director of players development title is a bit exaggerated. Does coach tm offer any of the mention items?

Comment

Coach df offer college nights, camps, and private training. She does more than coach one team. I believe the whole director of players development title is a bit exaggerated. Does coach tm offer any of the mention items?
                            DF charges FP parents extra $$ for all the things you listed. TM is very well compensated so she doesn't need to fleece the TBU parents for gas money.

Comment

DF charges FP parents extra $$ for all the things you listed. TM is very well compensated so she doesn't need to fleece the TBU parents for gas money.
                              The coaches per diem scam is the oldest trick in the book

Comment

Are the TBU ECNL Fees are comparable to FP ECNLR fees? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X