New younger coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious as to who some of these coaches are. Ive heard good and bad about some. Ive aeen MH on here a few times. Ive heard good things about JP and JT. Good and bad about BS

Comment

The best coach my son had was in his 50's, the worst coach he had was in his 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The best coach my son had was in his 50's, the worst coach he had was in his 30's.
        Worst: early 20s. Some experience matters. Stay away from novice coaches if you can

Comment

Worst: early 20s. Some experience matters. Stay away from novice coaches if you can
          Let's leave out age and say be leery of unproven coaches and be en garde for any coach .... So many coach good teams year after year because the amassed talent not because they developed anything .... See CFCU and OW as prime examples (not an FSA guy who can do neither on the girls side).

Comment

You just needs motivated coach at any age... one who gives a **** and is not just collecting a paycheck.

Comment

FSA staff for the most part is very young. Lots of coaches under 40

JT
              BS
              Car
              JP
              MH
              Sal JR
              and there are others

Could this be part of the problem?

I think JP and MH do well with the younger girls
              This could be the worse coaching staff in all of club soccer. But don’t worry they save FSA money on salary

Comment

LG at CFC United.
                Young. Old. Best coach in CT.

Comment

JC at NCE. Best coach around-hands down.

Comment

JC at NCE. Best coach around-hands down.
                    Best thief around

Comment

Best thief around
                      Ha! You must be one of the old unmotivated worthless coaches..

Comment

Ha! You must be one of the old unmotivated worthless coaches..
                        Nope, just a parent who knows he’s a fraud

Comment

Nope, just a parent who knows he’s a fraud
                          Ahhh ok your kid blows...

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered
                            FSA staff for the most part is very young. Lots of coaches under 40

JT
                            BS
                            Car
                            JP
                            MH
                            Sal JR
                            and there are others

Could this be part of the problem?

I think JP and MH do well with the younger girls

I cant speak for all the coaches above, just on what I have seen. JP does an amazing job with the ulittles. Does he lack experience? of course he does, but hopefully he stays on the right track and in time he will gain that exp. Sal Jr., sometimes I get the feeling he doesn't even want to be there. BS is both good and bad. Whatever you are looking to take out of it is what you will get. I don't know anything about JT and Car. MH has done OK with the 3rd teams. He seems to be the only one that consistently moves players up at the club. So he cant be all that bad.

I think this staff has room for improvement. But if you are looking for motivated coaches you certainly will get with JT, BS, JP and MH. I think the problems are a combination of both placing coaches with the proper group and the Club.

Comment

JC has not refunded the international he was supposed to take the kids on. Making people use it as a credit for this year. He sends people to do his training. He’s a fraud.

Comment

JC has not refunded the international he was supposed to take the kids on. Making people use it as a credit for this year. He sends people to do his training. He’s a fraud.
                                This is a fact!! No, I’m not a disgruntled coach and no, my kid doesn’t suck. And yes, not refunding for international is fraud.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X