X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was great ! Thank you for asking ! We were awarded DA status
    DA for boys and ECNL for the girls. Kurt's speech was riveting and the cheering and applause from the office staff was heartfelt. The KK royal family was also there.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

DA for boys and ECNL for the girls. Kurt's speech was riveting and the cheering and applause from the office staff was heartfelt. The KK royal family was also there.
      i guess the other forum was correct regarding da....its not special anymore.

Comment

i guess the other forum was correct regarding da....its not special anymore.
        Congrats on being awarded DA. I couldn’t believe it when they announced it at the meeting
        I think the Wang center was shaking

Comment

That was the only detail, that they got awarded DA.... I would want to know who really is running the show and training moving forward. Are they going to eventually just merge teams?

Comment

What is wrong with Stony Brook

That was the only detail, that they got awarded DA.... I would want to know who really is running the show and training moving forward. Are they going to eventually just merge teams?
            Of course they will merge teams. SB always dumps loyal players for the shiny new objects. That's why they don't have a lot of older teams. Eventually everyone leaves because of it.

Comment

Lol.. yes they are the royal family. The queen is what attracts most to the club. She is such a lovely human being.

Comment

You cant tell the sarcasm?? You really think they got DA and ECNL? LMAO. Just hand any club a blank check while you are at it

Comment

Lol.. yes they are the royal family. The queen is what attracts most to the club. She is such a lovely human being.

Who are you talking about?

Comment

Who are you talking about?
                    Looks good in the spandex though and she loves strutting her stuff. We don't mind

Comment

Looks good in the spandex though and she loves strutting her stuff. We don't mind
                      You haters just keep making yourselves look like asses.

Comment

Jerkoff... the royal family is not the KK family.. it is LB and his wife. She is the QUEEN!! Get it together loser

Comment

Jerkoff... the royal family is not the KK family.. it is LB and his wife. She is the QUEEN!! Get it together loser
                          This is all hilarious

Comment

Of course they will merge teams. SB always dumps loyal players for the shiny new objects. That's why they don't have a lot of older teams. Eventually everyone leaves because of it.
                            So true.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

I heard the University has taken control of the fields from the club due to poor maintenance. I did notice at the last few LI Cups the fields were not as nice as they used to be.

Comment

I heard the University has taken control of the fields from the club due to poor maintenance. I did notice at the last few LI Cups the fields were not as nice as they used to be.
                                #Fake news as always

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X