X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so quiet?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you still holding onto that nonsense? It's over. You know how I know? Because Stephen Schwarzman says it is. Publicly. Alongside over 150 other business leaders. Sure, Trump will continue to tweet nonsensical conspiracy theories so he can continue to bilk his cultish sheep followers out of their $ to supposedly "stop the steal", but the only one stealing anything is Trump himself. Campaign is millions in debt, Trump personally is millions in debt and there are millions of minions willing to part with their money. Never thought I'd be so elated to see a Democrat in the White House, but alas I am...apparently, so is the market.

#86451103 ACCOMPLISHED
    #LincolnProject
    yep, post #135. we will remember your non-sense.

Comment

yep, post #135. we will remember your non-sense.
      Please do, so when you wake up and emerge from your bizarre cult trance, you can maybe evaluate why you were so resistant to reality. Good luck!

#86451103 ACCOMPLISHED
      #LincolnProject

Comment

with every appelate court loss brings this whole mess closer to the supreme court dumb@ss!

and guess who will be presiding? Justice Thomas (fyi, he hates joe biden like hitler).
        also, justices Kavaunagh and ACB will be waiting to hear this as well (no love loss for "camel toe" harris).

So just wait and chill dude. will be fun watching you implode when all this happens!
        Even Trump knows it's over. He just won't say so publicly so he can keep his base interested in his upcoming speaking tour and (ghost written) book.

Comment

Even Trump knows it's over. He just won't say so publicly so he can keep his base interested in his upcoming speaking tour and (ghost written) book.
          Hopefully he will be a ghost soon, a real one.

Comment

Hopefully he will be a ghost soon, a real one.
            You gotta love it...he comes out of seclusion to pardon the "Corn" and "Cob" today with more time than we've seen him since the election. Meanwhile he says nothing about the pandemic....I guess he relates to Turkeys.

Comment

with every appelate court loss brings this whole mess closer to the supreme court dumb@ss!

and guess who will be presiding? Justice Thomas (fyi, he hates joe biden like hitler).
              also, justices Kavaunagh and ACB will be waiting to hear this as well (no love loss for "camel toe" harris).

So just wait and chill dude. will be fun watching you implode when all this happens!
              Um, really? You can’t submit new evidence in an appeals court and that’s what scotus is.
              Oh man this is 1st year law school stuff.

Comment

You gotta love it...he comes out of seclusion to pardon the "Corn" and "Cob" today with more time than we've seen him since the election. Meanwhile he says nothing about the pandemic....I guess he relates to Turkeys.
                It was a warm up for all the pardons he needs to get done before he leaves.

Comment

Um, really? You can’t submit new evidence in an appeals court and that’s what scotus is.
                  Oh man this is 1st year law school stuff.
                  Who needs law school when there's the internet?!😊

Comment

A few weeks ago, I thought it was funny to see the Trumpkins holding on to the hope that Trump could turn it around. Now it's just sad to see so many people so desperate to be part of something, so desperate to be on a winning team, just so desperate.

Comment

A few weeks ago, I thought it was funny to see the Trumpkins holding on to the hope that Trump could turn it around. Now it's just sad to see so many people so desperate to be part of something, so desperate to be on a winning team, just so desperate.
                      Rumors are Trump will be doing a speaking engagement tour (make a few bucks). Those should be a sad sight.

Comment

Movies

Rumors are Trump will be doing a speaking engagement tour (make a few bucks). Those should be a sad sight.
                        I heard he was going to be signed by Netflix for no reason at all other than he was nominated for a nobel peace prize and white.

Comment

I heard he was going to be signed by Netflix for no reason at all other than he was nominated for a nobel peace prize and white.
                          This is a site for Youth Soccer and speaking about politics, bashing the opposing sides might seem amusing to those who have a limited capacity but really grow up and stay on course here.

Comment

I heard Trump was going to start
                            Trump College Showcase Tournaments
                            and be a featured columnist on
                            Back Of The Net.

Comment

I heard Trump was going to start
                              Trump College Showcase Tournaments
                              and be a featured columnist on
                              Back Of The Net.
                              Sorry, BOTN is too classy??

Comment

Bashing

This is a site for Youth Soccer and speaking about politics, bashing the opposing sides might seem amusing to those who have a limited capacity but really grow up and stay on course here.
                                If truth is bashing then guilty is the verdict. Was there a reason for the nobel prize or Netflix deals btw?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X