Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am starting to believe the Trump supporters about Covid 19

I thought the whole democrats are responsible for the virus theory was complete garbage since the beginning but now with Don Jr, Rick Scott and the other republican politicians getting it too maybe they were right all along. NO democrats have been diagnosed with the virus lately. The democrats obviously have trained this virus to seek out republicans.

Or maybe the whole mask thing and listening to scientist and doctors and avoiding large crowds when possible was the right call the whole time and not some deep state conspiracy to get all americans to wear a mask. Dumb*****'s

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought the whole democrats are responsible for the virus theory was complete garbage since the beginning but now with Don Jr, Rick Scott and the other republican politicians getting it too maybe they were right all along. NO democrats have been diagnosed with the virus lately. The democrats obviously have trained this virus to seek out republicans.

Or maybe the whole mask thing and listening to scientist and doctors and avoiding large crowds when possible was the right call the whole time and not some deep state conspiracy to get all americans to wear a mask. Dumb*****'s
    huh, science. go figure.

"CDC report: COVID-19 cases dropped in Kansas counties with mask orders, rose in others"

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coro...247315954.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X