Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which one do you want Your daughter to emulate?
    ACB should be celebrated by both men and women as a person of intellect, integrity, and conviction to emulate and respect.

Comment

But but but

She likes trump!!

Comment

watched the whole hearing from start to finish today. I didn't know her before but she was brilliant, smarter than the whole room collectively . I thought the Democratic senators where pretty bad with the exception of Coons, he was excellent. Republicans ended with their worst. Senator Kennedy and Blackburn were both pretty bad. Kamala Harris was abysmal. I don't think she realized a "hearing" means you should ask questions and listen. She only asked one question and just used her time as an infomercial. Regardless if you are left or right you should want a justice that upholds the law. The democrats have shown they have no understanding of how the supreme court works and what their roles are as legislators. They bring up stupid stuff like " It was RBG's dying wish blah blah blah.... what does that have to do with anything? Or the people have spoken and they want X. This is not the constitution, the constitution was meant to prevent the majority from inflicting tyranny on the minority. Think slavery. did it really matter if 70 percent were in favor for it? no it said in the constitution all men created equal. you would think all would want a justice who makes basis on law not policy. She knocked it out of the park and the Dems better change their strategy because any intelligent person can tell the difference between politics and policy vs law and judgement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X