FC Florida Tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on, I need to puke. They are talking about the Parkland Predators again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Parkland never had a DOC so they can't have a NEW one. So who is their FIRST DOC?
      Correct! Parkland never had a DOC. The club has no chance to survive. First Bishbosh, next hammers and now? Coral springs? Or fc florida? Who in their right mind will pay fees under such big mess

Comment

ok now I just fell off my chair, saying their u16 is extremly good. And you call the Parkland team Decent...theres goes your credibility..next
        I have to agree with this post.Parkland U 16 boys are a good side.
        There are plenty of good team's in Florida at this age group.
        I have watched them play on several occasion's in tournaments and FSL.
        They are good and that is it.
        It would appear in the games I have seen that when their game plan doesn't work they just kick the opposition up in the air.
        A decent team would change their approach dig deep and play soccer.Not quit and start fowling.
        That is the difference between a good team and a decent team.

Comment

It would appear in the games I have seen that when their game plan doesn't work they just kick the opposition up in the air.
          A decent team would change their approach dig deep and play soccer.Not quit and start fowling.
          This team is run by the parents, IB only follow instructions including who was benched. He is puppet

Comment

They aren't the Parkland Predators U16. If Ian found a better situation in another city there would not one player looking to stay in Parkland. They are Bishbosh and happen to train in Parkland. The Predators can't claim the U16 success as it's own. There is nothing in their club model that they can claim contributed to the development of the players and the success of the team.

Comment

hahaha.. so you didnt see them play in the top flight at Disney Showcase then, where their only loss was to the #1 team in country, then they went on to beat #22, #35 and #14 ranked team in the country! Now ranked #62 in country.. good,decent...get real their a top team!

Comment

hahaha.. so you didnt see them play in the top flight at Disney Showcase then, where their only loss was to the #1 team in country, then they went on to beat #22, #35 and #14 ranked team in the country! Now ranked #62 in country.. good,decent...get real their a top team!
                Admittedly,your post sounds impressive.But if all top flight team's listed just their wins they would sound equally impressive.
                You fail to mention the games Parkland have lost.
                Sure all good team's have unexpected losses.
                A decent team does not have these losses.
                See it for what it is,keep training and then may be you can post something with real fact's and sound like you do actually gave dome knowledge of the game.

Comment

So confused . . . This thread is about Coral Springs and the bully they have on the board! He is such a bully that every post about him comes down & now, the thread turned into a Parkland bashing site! Mr. Tw0-Faced Bully, just resign from the Coral Springs Board! You may be a good coach over at that school, but you are NOT in this club to help the kids in Coral Springs and all you want to do is be a dictator and run things YOUR way using the people you like and threatening those you don't! I can't understand who it is and why anyone would stick up for you -- it is either your wife, or someone you are fooling (for now -- until you stick the knife in their backs!) This is a soccer club -- let the kids have fun and give them a chance to succeed!!!

Comment

So confused . . . This thread is about Coral Springs and the bully they have on the board! He is such a bully that every post about him comes down & now, the thread turned into a Parkland bashing site! Mr. Tw0-Faced Bully, just resign from the Coral Springs Board! You may be a good coach over at that school, but you are NOT in this club to help the kids in Coral Springs and all you want to do is be a dictator and run things YOUR way using the people you like and threatening those you don't! I can't understand who it is and why anyone would stick up for you -- it is either your wife, or someone you are fooling (for now -- until you stick the knife in their backs!) This is a soccer club -- let the kids have fun and give them a chance to succeed!!!
                    WOW!
                    Keep taking the medication.........

Comment

Admittedly,your post sounds impressive.But if all top flight team's listed just their wins they would sound equally impressive.
                      You fail to mention the games Parkland have lost.
                      Sure all good team's have unexpected losses.
                      A decent team does not have these losses.
                      See it for what it is,keep training and then may be you can post something with real fact's and sound like you do actually gave dome knowledge of the game.
                      Facts and results! This team has only three players who score. The rest of the team dont play soccer at all, dont have a game system. If you take the three players from this team they couldnt win a game. Stats dont show the reality of player development. IB is with this team for the money no for player development. He will do the same with FC Florida.

Comment

Stats, Boy's Rep! Teams achieve ranking status by systematically plating few tournaments within a year. This team does not have any history. Besides players who are not accepted in the academy system because they are not good enough ended up in your team. Money can buy many tournaments, playing time coaches and trainers.

Comment

Parkland never had a DOC so they can't have a NEW one. So who is their FIRST DOC?
                          the only thing happening here is the U16 team moves to FCFlorida to stay with FC's new DOC,IB. Parkland has nothing more to offer.

Comment

From another thread

the only thing happening here is the U16 team moves to FCFlorida to stay with FC's new DOC,IB. Parkland has nothing more to offer.
                            Rumor is that the top players from Parkland choose to go train in Europe by IB the same weekend of state cup The guy is a clown leaving his wonder team unattended. A great paid vacation for this DOC. Parkland is defeated even before playing a game. And he always claimed he was there for the kid. What a fraud!

Comment

Rumor is that the top players from Parkland choose to go train in Europe by IB the same weekend of state cup The guy is a clown leaving his wonder team unattended. A great paid vacation for this DOC. Parkland is defeated even before playing a game. And he always claimed he was there for the kid. What a fraud!
                              That's interesting.
                              Is this an invitation only fully expense's paid trip?Or just another money making scam?
                              If you are paying for this it is just another scam trying to fool naive parents into thinking they have something special.
                              If they are that good,stay in the USA and help the game progress here.
                              If you are paying for this then yes,it is just an all expenses paid trip for Mr Bishop!!....

Comment

You must be very confused! This thread is about Parkland merging with the most F'dup Club (FC) in Florida. Neither club knows what they are doing. Parkland is in shambles and the other one has made promise after promise and never delivered on anything. Take your sorry Coral Springs complaining back to their board and leave these two clubs alone. They have enough problems as is!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X