Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Boca United is the joke and will have 3 groups playing "new" Florida State League( 16,17 and 18 age groups)...how many will Team Boca have? The answer is NONE as the 18 group will probably play Region 3.( if they get accepted!!)

I think the Joke is on TB with NO teams in the new State league buddy!!

FYI..by the way quite a few your 13 and 14 boys are also coming over to BU!! ask them...
    I wouldn't be surprised about the 13s. The coach really tanked the state cup for the sake of playing his son. Everyone knows the agenda!

Comment

SAT is just that, supplemental training. Team chemistry is very important, don't want to go to tournamenents bringing in guest players all season.
      Yes. It is, but if BU and TB boys start going there for SUPPLEMENTAL training, then maybe the skill level of the players would stop the "haters" from bashing you all and saying you're "average, at best". You will not hear that type of comment about the SAT players! Actually, you hear that SAT players have EXCEPTIONAL technical skill -- especially at that age!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised about the 13s. The coach really tanked the state cup for the sake of playing his son. Everyone knows the agenda!
        His son is a very good player. Every team would love to have him as the center mid. That coach doesn't "tank" anything. Some of the kids that came in last year from Boynton are not working out. The forward from Boynton hasn't played well all year. They will be replaced with better players.

Comment

Both age groups in both clubs are below average. These are the teams that could be very strong if combined.

U-9
          U-10
          U-11
          U-17

Any other teams, BU would not be interested because the level in TB is not good.
          I know both clubs very well, and do not see a merge happening.
          Add the 13's and 14's to this list. the 6 or 7 top players from each team would come together to make a quality team. I don't know if many BU 17's would make TB. I don't believe any TB 15's could make BU. 9's and 10's don't matter, just learn the technical skills from wherever you play.

Comment

No one is leaving Team Boca U-13. Boca United plays division 2. Why would anyone leave a good division one team to play for a weak division 2? Wait and see how strong Team Boca will be with the new players coming in.

Comment

His son is a very good player. Every team would love to have him as the center mid. That coach doesn't "tank" anything. Some of the kids that came in last year from Boynton are not working out. The forward from Boynton hasn't played well all year. They will be replaced with better players.
              Signed,

the center mid's parents.

Pass the blame to the kids. Very nice! Who picked those kids and isn't the coach's responsibility to get the most out of the players? Typical TB mentality.

Comment

Signed,

the center mid's parents.

Pass the blame to the kids. Very nice! Who picked those kids and isn't the coach's responsibility to get the most out of the players? Typical TB mentality.
                Every team has its fair share of players that showed good at tryouts and didn't play a lick during the season. Boca United has more than a few. Unfortunately whatever the team is you are stuck with that player until the next tryouts. The TB U13's are still a quality side that competes with the top U13 teams in the state. Top 20 ranking in the state of Florida is a fair ranking. No other Palm Beach County teams ranked that high.

Smell that? Smells like jealousy or sour grapes.

Comment

Every team has its fair share of players that showed good at tryouts and didn't play a lick during the season. Boca United has more than a few. Unfortunately whatever the team is you are stuck with that player until the next tryouts. The TB U13's are still a quality side that competes with the top U13 teams in the state. Top 20 ranking in the state of Florida is a fair ranking. No other Palm Beach County teams ranked that high.

Smell that? Smells like jealousy or sour grapes.
                  No jealousy at all. We are still playing. You didn't even make it to the round of 16. Make some whine with those grapes! You are pretty smart to announce you pick players at tryouts and don't play them during the season. How fair is that? Oh, that's right! One of the players who is related to the coach never needs to come off because he is THAT good!

Comment

Yes. It is, but if BU and TB boys start going there for SUPPLEMENTAL training, then maybe the skill level of the players would stop the "haters" from bashing you all and saying you're "average, at best". You will not hear that type of comment about the SAT players! Actually, you hear that SAT players have EXCEPTIONAL technical skill -- especially at that age!
                    You need to stop smoking that stuff the SAT owner is giving you! Of the hundreds of kids who have played soccer in South Florida and gone on to play in college and in Europe, NONE had trained with SAT. There are MANY good training programs in Florida. Your son may be benefitting from SAT but my friend's son had to quit your "training team" because he wasn't getting any better and after paying all the money to SAT, the owner would invite guest players to play over his son. What happened to the EXCEPTIONAL technical skill he should have learned--especially at that age! ?

Comment

No one is leaving Team Boca U-13. Boca United plays division 2. Why would anyone leave a good division one team to play for a weak division 2? Wait and see how strong Team Boca will be with the new players coming in.
                      Obviously you "new" to travel soccer! Team bombs out of state cup, not getting invitation to play new State League, coach has son on the team who never comes out....whats the next step?

A few have already called around....believe me!

Comment

Add the 13's and 14's to this list. the 6 or 7 top players from each team would come together to make a quality team. I don't know if many BU 17's would make TB. I don't believe any TB 15's could make BU. 9's and 10's don't matter, just learn the technical skills from wherever you play.
                        Its funny you say that cause i think about 7 of the BU17 boys could start on TB17 but ok.

Comment

You have no clue what you are talking about. Almost all the older Boca United boys did not play for Boca United when they were younger. They were developed by other clubs and just recently came over.
                          Thats ot true the u15 boys 90% of that team developed at Boca United and same with u16 and 17s

Comment

Obviously you "new" to travel soccer! Team bombs out of state cup, not getting invitation to play new State League, coach has son on the team who never comes out....whats the next step?

I agree, all these reasons make a lot of sense why the team can lose players, and who knows where they will go. I dont think that many players will leave. The normal grass is greener players will go find it but the rest will stay.

Comment

Why don't you stay quiet and stop posting stupid rumors about kids leaving? In fact, wait for tryouts and see how many new kids come from other clubs to Team Boca tryouts. By the way, what club does your son play for? Why don't you worry about your own club and stop posting untrue statements. No one is leaving Team Boca. The coaches son is one of the best players and deserves to play the whole game. Again, be a man enough to state where your son plays since you are bashing another club.

Comment

I agree, all these reasons make a lot of sense why the team can lose players, and who knows where they will go. I dont think that many players will leave. The normal grass is greener players will go find it but the rest will stay.
                                More players than you think will leave, the state cup being a reason but also the club having very few older boys teams. Next year it looks like they will have only 3 older teams.
                                U18 U14 U13.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X