Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is no good, but not trying to get into a social debate about corporate pay policies or corporate social responsibility.
    You did that when you decided to patronize the Gerbil's efforts to destroy local fundraising tournaments so it could profit off of slave labor carrying the broken dreams of soccer moms on their backs.

Comment

That is no good, but not trying to get into a social debate about corporate pay policies or corporate social responsibility.

Just think they have cool tournaments and like the trips.

The chocolate cake and pastries in the France section of Epcot are great, ever had one?

The Indiana Jones show at Hollywood was my kids favorite and you never would have guessed the person from the audience was really a plant/actor.
      your an ass and from Florida too!

Comment

All games previously were at ESPN Wide World of Sports for my kids. Don't know what you are talking about with county fields.

ESPN facility is great, hotels are close, downtown Disney is fun for dinner and hanging out. Space Mountain is a blast and Epcot is educational. Ever been on Soarin? What a ride.

These tourneys are destination events. Still don't know why local teams even play them if they hate them so much. Put on your own tourney on the same dates and compete for teams head up. The market will decide who is best.
        Only the TOP teams in THE top bracket get to play all their games at ESPN facility. and if you are a jr. team, you don't regardless. In those games they give everyone an opportunity to play there so your games are usually at 2-3 diff locations. Local teams play in the qualifier to get into the showcase because the gerbil doesn't recognize the top 5 teams in the state per rankings. Just the top 2 or 3 and then whoever was lucky enough to play in the finals at the qualifier. The gerbil determines it, not the clubs. Oh, unless you are OC or WFF, they know how to finagle their way in regardless.

Comment

your an ass and from Florida too!

Because I like nice vacations and cool soccer tournaments. I guess I will get in line with all the other millions of people that visit the Gerbil each year. Or take a cruise on the Gerbil's cruise line, or buy their toys in the stores at malls all over the Country or better yet the World.

The Lilo and Stich show scared my little kid but the Monster Inc., show was funny and my kid got on the screen.

The country bear jamboree was great and the Hall of Presidents is very informational.

Comment

Cone

Because I like nice vacations and cool soccer tournaments. I guess I will get in line with all the other millions of people that visit the Gerbil each year. Or take a cruise on the Gerbil's cruise line, or buy their toys in the stores at malls all over the Country or better yet the World.

The Lilo and Stich show scared my little kid but the Monster Inc., show was funny and my kid got on the screen.

The country bear jamboree was great and the Hall of Presidents is very informational.
            Your kid plays soccer like an Animatronic Presidential Cone. X

Comment

I know, he really stinks but we are working on it.

Did you go on Pirates of the Caribean, awesome ride. Johnny Depp at the end was a fun surprise.

Still need to go to Animal Park this year when we go back and ride the Everest Roller Coaster because I heard it was Epic.

Comment

You did that when you decided to patronize the Gerbil's efforts to destroy local fundraising tournaments so it could profit off of slave labor carrying the broken dreams of soccer moms on their backs.
                Broken dreams of soccer moms on their backs? Hyperbole much?

I just want a nice vacation and cool memories. The Gerbil has provided that for years and we have been 5 times including 3v3 World Championships.

Comment

Did you go on Pirates of the Caribean, awesome ride. Johnny Depp at the end was a fun surprise.

Still need to go to Animal Park this year when we go back and ride the Everest Roller Coaster because I heard it was Epic.
                  As Epic as your Losing Record.
                  You should stick to the park and just not play. X

Comment

As Epic as your Losing Record.
                    You should stick to the park and just not play. X
                    The soccer is an afterthought. The real reason to go is for the trip and the parks.

Comment

The Indiana Jones show at Hollywood was my kids favorite and you never would have guessed the person from the audience was really a plant/actor.
                      And one sentence encapsulates why you are incapable of providing intellectual value to this conversation.

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Gerbling

When you go to the Animal Park, find a gerbil and "Go Gerbling" back at the hotel.

Comment

We live close enough to visit the gerbil parks a few times every month, but honestly it gets boring. So let the out of staters spend their money and stand in ride lines, but most floridians are over it.

Comment

I was pretty sure at Hall of Presidents (actually before that, but that was a dead giveaway) and this pretty much confirms it. You work for Gerbil. Johnn Depp in PotC spat in the face of all that used to be good about Gerbil.

And just how many rides DO you get to go on when you eventually get to the theme park from your games? Plus you never answered my question about how you check out on the last day. Stinky kids on the plane? Guess if you put them in coach with the peasants it doesn't matter.

Comment

cox internet

Are there in good tournaments in Ft. Walton Beach? If so, who can I contact?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X