Will she play this weekend Alan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, where did we go wrong here!, I mean were talking about a FIGHT in school right! PARENTS you never saw a fight in school before right? I mean what are talking about an act of TERRORISM! I am not condoning fighting in school, however I refuse to treat it like an Act of War!!!!

Comment

The club should also partner with the secret service and TD to find out who all of you are breaking the code of conduct and impose punishments as well.

Comment

Alan is a PUNK. I remember when he tied to tell everyone at FCA that he was an Arsenal Coach LOL! Then when someone who actually knew someone on that staff called him out he tried to say. Oh! I meant I took a coaching course by them.

Alan, you ain't sh-- FU! and no I am not the OP or MP.

I'm someone who says FU to all you stupid parents who don't know how to raise your kids.
        wait until 4 years from now when they are all home and you're all grandparents.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          No need to identify the child, but must say the topic is relevant.

Look at what's going on in the NFL, college football, and the WNT GK. The culture of violence (domestic or school) must be stopped! Family, school, sport club all must work together to get the individuals the help they need so that children and young adults are not harmed. Can't sweep it under the rug, there may be criminal charges brought.

One of the former OCYS players lost a scholarship due to the content of her social media and some overly aggressive behavior shown while playing. What happens at home, at school, on social media can greatly affect a player's future in sport. The physical effects of the attack are plain to see on the video.

Hope the poor beaten girl heals and pray they don't press charges - though juvenile charges do not become permanent.

Need to stop pointing fingers at the child or the poster. Need to address the issues and provide support and care to those obviously in need of physical and mental care.
          "...former OCYS player"??? FKKtard, why don't you call her what she is, an FKK player???

Comment

Wow, where did we go wrong here!, I mean were talking about a FIGHT in school right! PARENTS you never saw a fight in school before right? I mean what are talking about an act of TERRORISM! I am not condoning fighting in school, however I refuse to treat it like an Act of War!!!!
            THAT right there is the problem!

YES -- it is an act of terrorism -- that's EXACTLY what it is. It's beyond terrorism, not putting fear into someone, actually physically assaulting them (kinda what is done in war).

And it is completely wrong! And it happens VERY infrequently! When it does, it's serious and needs to be dealt with.

And it what is wrong with society right now -- The fact that you don't think it's a big deal!

Comment

It seems the young lady that has caused problems for yearS is now kicked out of school for a fight on video. Will Alan Hough suspend the player for the first weekend of ECNL? Will Rammel suspend her? May go to the news!!! U15 OCYS the drama gets better and better and it's only September.
              What type of loser are you?

Are you really that bitter of a person? Your poor children.

Truth is that you're a coward. You know it, your wife knows it and one day your kids will realize it. A coward hiding behind a computer.

Let me finish this by saying that I have no idea who any of these people are but this is probably the most pathetic thread I've ever read on here.

That's saying a lot!

Comment

"...former OCYS player"??? FKKtard, why don't you call her what she is, an FKK player???
                There goes the OC FKKturd again...ranting about all thing FKK.

Comment

GO, GO, GO,

Go MP, It's yo birthday!...

You down w/ da MP, yeah you know me!!!

Comment

ECNL Suspensions

Why So Many Players with match Suspensions?!
                    http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....2501/TEAM.html
                    Is this a pattern?
                    Looking through the ECNL page looks like 3-4 girls have had several games with suspensions.
                    What the Hell

Comment

What type of loser are you?

Are you really that bitter of a person? Your poor children.

Truth is that you're a coward. You know it, your wife knows it and one day your kids will realize it. A coward hiding behind a computer.

Let me finish this by saying that I have no idea who any of these people are but this is probably the most pathetic thread I've ever read on here.

That's saying a lot!
                      I don't have any skin in this fight (nice pun), but the TRUTH is that this is a serious matter and the girl needs to understand the consequences of her action. This behavior shouldn't be tolerated. The FSU quarterback was kept out of a game for FAR less.

Comment

Is this a pattern?
                        Looking through the ECNL page looks like 3-4 girls have had several games with suspensions.
                        What the Hell
                        Same people who keep talking of WFF's trickery -- it's how ECNL works. Large roster. Some days, girls will play up a year, others they'll play down/on age -- and thus are not able to play with their rostered team. Poor choice of wording on the ECNL website.

Comment

THAT right there is the problem!

YES -- it is an act of terrorism -- that's EXACTLY what it is. It's beyond terrorism, not putting fear into someone, actually physically assaulting them (kinda what is done in war).

And it is completely wrong! And it happens VERY infrequently! When it does, it's serious and needs to be dealt with.

And it what is wrong with society right now -- The fact that you don't think it's a big deal!
                          Amen. If an adult did this to a child, if a parent did this to a child then they'd be put behind bars.

Comment

No need to identify the child, but must say the topic is relevant.

Look at what's going on in the NFL, college football, and the WNT GK. The culture of violence (domestic or school) must be stopped! Family, school, sport club all must work together to get the individuals the help they need so that children and young adults are not harmed. Can't sweep it under the rug, there may be criminal charges brought.

One of the former OCYS players lost a scholarship due to the content of her social media and some overly aggressive behavior shown while playing. What happens at home, at school, on social media can greatly affect a player's future in sport. The physical effects of the attack are plain to see on the video.

Hope the poor beaten girl heals and pray they don't press charges - though juvenile charges do not become permanent.

Need to stop pointing fingers at the child or the poster. Need to address the issues and provide support and care to those obviously in need of physical and mental care.
                            The intent of this thread is not to address the issues and provide support and care. That is obvious. The intent of this thread is bash the club, because the OP got her feelings hurt. She has no desire to provide support and care, and only desires to use this to hurt the club, and she doesn't care if she destroys the girl in the process. That is why I am pointing fingers at the OP.

Comment

Same people who keep talking of WFF's trickery -- it's how ECNL works. Large roster. Some days, girls will play up a year, others they'll play down/on age -- and thus are not able to play with their rostered team. Poor choice of wording on the ECNL website.
                              Not sold on ECNL
                              If D1 is your goal then players need all the same issues addressed and this can be done in any competitive or state league. Commitment, Work Ethic, 1-2 touch recieving and passing skills, tactical awareness and anticpation.

Comment

Not sold on ECNL
                                If D1 is your goal then players need all the same issues addressed and this can be done in any competitive or state league. Commitment, Work Ethic, 1-2 touch recieving and passing skills, tactical awareness and anticpation.
                                Let me fix that for you:

"Not sold on ECNL because my club doesn't have it. If they did, I would be bragging about how my daughter is in the best league in the country where she is getting lots of exposure to D1 schools."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X