Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami Dade Soccer League

League games started this weekend at this tune up league.
    Any surprises or disappointments?

Is Kendall blue U10 from last year, now Kendall white still around?

The new south miami made their debut!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes they did and they took Pinecrest Blue to school.

Comment

U-12 Crazy coach !!! South Miami

The Coach from Coral Gables, South Miami (under the Flag) Coral States he is bully,
        I don't understand how a parent will accept that a
        Coach talk to a Kid like that.
        Plus all game screaming like a crazy maniac.
        He must be a hell of a Coach...

Comment

The Coach from Coral Gables, South Miami (under the Flag) Coral States he is bully,
          I don't understand how a parent will accept that a
          Coach talk to a Kid like that.
          Plus all game screaming like a crazy maniac.
          He must be a hell of a Coach...
          OMG get a life.

Oh and yes he is a hell of a coach

Comment

No no the old coral estates made their debut

Coral Estates teams:
            Coral Estates Rockstars
            Coral Estates South Miami United
            Coral Estates South Miami United FC
            Coral Estates U11 Juventus-Dogba
            Coral Estates Breakers FC
            Coral Estates U11 Juventus-Chellini
            Coral Estates Breakers FC White
            Coral Estates Juventus-Zidane
            Coral Estates Breakers FC U10 Blue
            Coral Estates South Miami United
            Coral Estates South Miami United FC
            Coral Estates ELEETSOCCER U9

Comment

Yes they did and they took Pinecrest Blue to school.
              Where? Friendly?
              What was the score?

Comment

Where? Friendly?
                What was the score?
                This guy is full of crap, they one 3 to 2 and the ref was giving them
                all the freaking calls.
                Like the op said this is a tune up league. Trust me we will beat them
                when it counts.

Comment

This guy is full of crap, they one 3 to 2 and the ref was giving them
                  all the freaking calls.
                  Like the op said this is a tune up league. Trust me we will beat them
                  when it counts.
                  Its U10 soccer, when does it actually count?

Comment

That crazy coach like someone said, is an amazing coach and made a statement this weekend by beating Sunrise Black U10 girls by a convincing score of 5-1. So I will take that craziness any day of the week...but that's just me..

Comment

Are you willing to sacrifice your kid, for a season!!!

That crazy coach like someone said, is an amazing coach and made a statement this weekend by beating Sunrise Black U10 girls by a convincing score of 5-1. So I will take that craziness any day of the week...but that's just me..
                      I can assure you will not end god!!!

Comment

You sound like a coaching groupie.

Comment

Crap attracts Crap...... Stay where you are please!!!!

Comment

Crap attracts Crap...... Stay where you are please!!!!
                            I bet you would like us to do that, but no you are not so lucky. We are
                            coming for you. Especially you teams up north.

Comment

Violations FYSA ethics?

"south miami united fc would like to thank coach GEC"

FYSA CODE OF ETHICS
                              Coaches/Volunteers
                              I will never place the value of winning before the safety and welfare of all players.
                              I will always show respect for players, other coaches, and game officials.
                              I will lead by example, demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship at all times.
                              I will demonstrate knowledge of the rules of the game, and teach these rules to my players.
                              I will never use abusive or insulting language. I will treat everyone with dignity.
                              I will not tolerate inappropriate behavior, regardless of the situation.
                              I will not allow the use of anabolic agents or stimulants, drugs, tobacco, or alcohol by any of my players.
                              I will never knowingly jeopardize the eligibility and participation of a student-athlete.
                              Youth have a greater need for example than criticism. I will be the primary soccer role model.
                              I will at all times conduct myself in a positive manner.
                              Coaching is motivating players to produce their best effort, inspiring players to learn, and encouraging players to be winners.
                              My actions on sidelines during games shall be in the spirit of “good sportsmanship” at all times. Profanity, profane gestures, arguing, inciting disruptive behavior by spectators
                              and/or players, or any conduct not in the spirit of good sportsmanship, shall require disciplinary action from the affiliate.
                              I shall not possess, consume or distribute before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or unauthorized prescription drugs.
                              I will refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon FYSA, its members or its programs.
                              I will accurately and completely complete the coach/volunteer application form and by application attest to the accuracy of the information submitted.
                              Parents/Spectators
                              I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials, and administrators at all times.
                              I will place the emotional and physical well being of all players ahead of any personal desire to win.
                              I will support the coaches, officials, and administrators working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
                              I will remember that the game is for the players, not for the adults.
                              I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, game officials, administrators, and fans with respect.
                              I will always be positive.
                              I will always allow the coach to be the only coach.
                              I will not get into arguments with the opposing team’s parents, players, or coaches.
                              I will not come onto the field for any reason during the game.
                              I will not criticize game officials.
                              I shall not possess, consume or distribute before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or unauthorized prescription drugs.
                              I will refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon FYSA, its members or its programs.
                              Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your privilege to participate in FYSA sanctioned events, for the following periods:
                              1st offense -- suspension for a minimum of thirty (30) days to a maximum of five (5) years. 2nd offense -- suspension for a minimum of one (1) year to a maximum of ten (10) years. 3rd offense -- suspension for a minimum of five (5) years to a maximum of fifty (50) years.
                              NOTE: Any individual charged with a violation of this Code of Ethics shall be afforded due process as defined in FYSA’s Rule Section 600 before the implementation of any suspension.
                              FYSA
                              Vice President Region A Patty Wilson rvpa@fysa.com

CES
                              President
                              ces2000@Bellsouth.net

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X