X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But we are the Breakers.
    Head Coach is Ozone, team manager is Turbo?

Comment

Do they bring cardboard boxes to tournaments, break them down and spin on their backs?

Which kid does the Pop & Lock?? I want to watch him the most!!

What a f*cking stupid name for a team. Please never post again.
      Yeah, stupid name like "Heat", Lakers", "Red Sox", "Chargers" and "Seahawks".

Comment

"I must break you"

Ivan Drago

Comment

A matter of time....

It's only a matter of time before EV ruins this club. He has a track record for being loose cannon. He is also very unorganized and emotional. Time will tell but knowing his track record this will happen sooner than later.

Comment

Track record?

It's only a matter of time before EV ruins this club. He has a track record for being loose cannon. He is also very unorganized and emotional. Time will tell but knowing his track record this will happen sooner than later.
            Why don't you enlighten me about EV's "track records?" You can leave out the part of him taking CG Toro teams to Florida State Cup, Regions or the Dallas Cup but please fill in the gaps for me....

Comment

That's 23 more games then you lasted in the MLS!

Comment

I heard they got an excellent kid from Barcelona, for the u11. Wish them the best.

Comment

I heard they got an excellent kid from Barcelona, for the u11. Wish them the best.
                  Another Spanish kid that comes from Barcelona and it's the second coming of Messi,

Comment

Dad, Don't self promote ! The breakers is about showing on the pitch not on TS

Comment

Dad, Don't self promote ! The breakers is about showing on the pitch not on TS
                      Well said!

Comment

So playing 20 matches for MLS is an automatic qualification to be a good coach?

Comment

So playing 20 matches for MLS is an automatic qualification to be a good coach?
                          No. But two State Championships IS a qualification of a good coach.

Comment

We really hope this isn't a parent in the program. It would be a shame you're belittling yourself on a website such as this

Comment

The one you all should really worry about is the Uruguayan coach Juan. All about $$ and never playing at his appropriate division. He's been fired from every team he's been at including various suspensions.

Comment

Juan and Eric are both good coaches.

Bunch of haters on here. Worry about your own team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X