Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    By far the best player. 2001. Scoring all the goals. Not being set up by beautiful plays either. Scoring most with individual effort. Great shot. The other forward is a very good player too. The rest of the team is average to below average.
    Obviously u don't know him or the team.

Comment

Not the best player. Goals mean that? Lol!!
      I'd agree that goals scored is a deceiving stat. I've seen them play twice, wasn't much of a question who the best player on the team was. Not sure how anyone could debate that one, defense bunkers and they release long balls to the kid. Should be a future u16 DA player if the birth certificate holds up......

Comment

I'd agree that goals scored is a deceiving stat. I've seen them play twice, wasn't much of a question who the best player on the team was. Not sure how anyone could debate that one, defense bunkers and they release long balls to the kid. Should be a future u16 DA player if the birth certificate holds up......
        haha!! Why wouldn't it? lol

Comment

haha!! Why wouldn't it? lol
          Kid scored 7 goals today!!

Comment

Obviously u don't know him or the team.
            I know the team very well. There was a reason the majority of players on this team struggled every year until this kid showed up. I have seen TBU play several times. They don't play through the lines, so other than winning second balls the midfield is not strong. The defense does not play out of the back. They just launch to the forwards. The two forwards are the best players by far and difference makers on the team with the young one piling up goals which yes is an extremely important part of being a great player.

Comment

I know the team very well. There was a reason the majority of players on this team struggled every year until this kid showed up. I have seen TBU play several times. They don't play through the lines, so other than winning second balls the midfield is not strong. The defense does not play out of the back. They just launch to the forwards. The two forwards are the best players by far and difference makers on the team with the young one piling up goals which yes is an extremely important part of being a great player.
              How many of the TBU DA kids actually were developed by the club?

Comment

How many of the TBU DA kids actually were developed by the club?
                Only 2/3 are developed

Comment

Scores from games

Comment

Only 2/3 are developed
                    No player development at TBU, nowhere to go after DA

Comment

Not sure what games you are watching but they are playing out of the back and possessing the ball and possessing the ball. Yesterday they did not have to build much out of the back because they had the ball in the attack half of the field for the majority of the game.

Comment

Not sure what games you are watching but they are playing out of the back and possessing the ball and possessing the ball. Yesterday they did not have to build much out of the back because they had the ball in the attack half of the field for the majority of the game.
                        Honest assessment. Very Good forwards. Defenders that can defend but can't play much. Pretty weak center midfield that move that lack speed of play required to compete in that position.

Comment

Honest assessment. Very Good forwards. Defenders that can defend but can't play much. Pretty weak center midfield that lack speed of play required to compete in that position.
                          [QUOTE=Unregistered;1420679]Honest assessment. Very Good forwards. Defenders that can defend but can't play much. Pretty weak center midfield that lack speed of play required to compete in that position.

Comment

Honest assessment. Very Good forwards. Defenders that can defend but can't play much. Pretty weak center midfield that move that lack speed of play required to compete in that position.
                            Ok at what games were you at to give this honest assessment?

Comment

Kid scored 7 goals today!!
                              Must have scored 2 own goals and all 5 of tbu goals then. Such BS.

Comment

5-2
                                Closer than score

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X