Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe people are starting to realize the BS with SAT.
    So what's the alternative, who's doing what he's trying to do better? Who is he being measured against,

Comment

Well as a parent of SAT I think it works for some but not others. RT wants to make money and yes he is somewhat in it for his kids. At the end of the day we are all in it for our kids. No SAT does not make great players he does install good technical skill in players. No club build great players they develop the player over time SAT only goes or did go to age 13 so you will never see the labor of SAT work one way or the other. From my experence my child is better in someways and worse in others but the better outway the worse if that make any sense lol. ( Touch on the Ball is great , Details in showing support for the ball great, Quality of pass and reads on when to pass how much pace on the ball great, Position understanding well good but not great RT sets your child in one position for the most part to develop that understanding I guess and less confidence loss the issue is they have some trouble moving to other spots on the field I guess they are unsure to support angles etc I am not sure. Transition from def support to off support is lacking in my player unsure if this is the cause of SAT not sure again they stagger or unsure to make quick transitions. Over all SAT is the best for younger age groups but as a parent you always question everything even with clubs also. Great U10 and down at this point go to SAT.

Comment

So what's the alternative, who's doing what he's trying to do better? Who is he being measured against,
        Stay away from this guy and his dwindling program.....bad news!

Comment

Roger are parents starting to realize you taking them for a long ride?

Comment

Well as a parent of SAT I think it works for some but not others. RT wants to make money and yes he is somewhat in it for his kids. At the end of the day we are all in it for our kids. No SAT does not make great players he does install good technical skill in players. No club build great players they develop the player over time SAT only goes or did go to age 13 so you will never see the labor of SAT work one way or the other. From my experence my child is better in someways and worse in others but the better outway the worse if that make any sense lol. ( Touch on the Ball is great , Details in showing support for the ball great, Quality of pass and reads on when to pass how much pace on the ball great, Position understanding well good but not great RT sets your child in one position for the most part to develop that understanding I guess and less confidence loss the issue is they have some trouble moving to other spots on the field I guess they are unsure to support angles etc I am not sure. Transition from def support to off support is lacking in my player unsure if this is the cause of SAT not sure again they stagger or unsure to make quick transitions. Over all SAT is the best for younger age groups but as a parent you always question everything even with clubs also. Great U10 and down at this point go to SAT.
            Interesting comments

Comment

Stay away from this guy and his dwindling program.....bad news!
              Agreed! The guy has been fired from so many places in the past and leads you to believe that unknowledgeable parents were the cause of it. He doesn't know how to talk or communicate to people either which is a reason for his dwindling empire!

Comment

I disagree 100% no disrespect but SAT still continues to help soccer players yes REC level to above avg for there age group players I have living proff so we lived it and it works. The understanding of how to train and be effective to have a child get the concept and skill in my opinion is unmatched. The strange thing is RT and LT understand weakness in a child yes they do and they try to get past it building confidence. The game understanding is unmatched players from SAT learn the game and the skill. Now the issue the kid are U13 and under so you will never be able to tell who was trained at SAT BUT MINE WAS AND FOR ME IT WORKED . No my child is not a star so what your kid is not ether, I will say I get plenty of coaches and parents tell me my child plays very well and has a good soccer IQ understanding sure they wish my child could see the field better at times but most comes from SAT training not all again you cannot measure SAT because they do not train kids past U13 however ripping is plan and simple not worthy.

Comment

I disagree 100% no disrespect but SAT still continues to help soccer players yes REC level to above avg for there age group players I have living proff so we lived it and it works. The understanding of how to train and be effective to have a child get the concept and skill in my opinion is unmatched. The strange thing is RT and LT understand weakness in a child yes they do and they try to get past it building confidence. The game understanding is unmatched players from SAT learn the game and the skill. Now the issue the kid are U13 and under so you will never be able to tell who was trained at SAT BUT MINE WAS AND FOR ME IT WORKED . No my child is not a star so what your kid is not ether, I will say I get plenty of coaches and parents tell me my child plays very well and has a good soccer IQ understanding sure they wish my child could see the field better at times but most comes from SAT training not all again you cannot measure SAT because they do not train kids past U13 however ripping is plan and simple not worthy.
                  stay away, the guy has noooooo patience and is as moody as a woman on the rag

Comment

He can be moody lol your correct but he is still very good but that was funny !

Comment

Other then Roger youngest son I don't see any elite talent from this program.

Comment

That's because you are blind,several kids at id2,odp Weston academy and pre academy.Not bad

Comment

Stop it! Weston Academy has everyone on a hook knowing now they and Kendall are the only 2 left with Academy in south florida. You could pay the 3k for you kid to play academy you don't really have to be elite at Weston. ODP I don't see SAT training more the 1-3 kids if that for ODP. ODP just starting doing younger age groups and SAT really doesn't have the bodies after age 13. SAT players don't stand out when the guest play or play on team. So back to my original post other then his youngest son I do not see the elite talent.

Comment

That's because you are blind,several kids at id2,odp Weston academy and pre academy.Not bad
                            roger is a joke and if you haven't figured out by now then so are you. He will teach your child drills over and over. But when it comes to game like situations like all the rest of his players they will freeze. You can train til your eyes bleed you need games to see what kind of real progress is being made.

Comment

So EINSTIEN who is your super coach.And by the way Weston is $2000 5 nights a week oh id2 and odp are 2 different things but since your golden boy has not made it to either one you would not know the difference

Comment

roger is a joke and if you haven't figured out by now then so are you. He will teach your child drills over and over. But when it comes to game like situations like all the rest of his players they will freeze. You can train til your eyes bleed you need games to see what kind of real progress is being made.
                                Its rather obvious that you wouldn't know a good training session if it smashed you upside your ignorant head. Roger is one of the few trainers I see that doesn't teach a bunch of meaningless drills with no relation to the game. His training sessions create game like situations for his players to learn. Just because he doesn't provide the actual games for his players, who get that from their clubs, doesn't mean he isn't teaching it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X