Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    West Pines U12 played in the Publix Atlanta Cup this year got 2nd place and still didn't get accepted into the Disney junior showcase.

But yet way lower ranked teams like Weston U12/13 white got in makes no sense.
    Your coach missed the deadline to sign up..

Comment

West Pines U12 played in the Publix Atlanta Cup this year got 2nd place and still didn't get accepted into the Disney junior showcase.

I hate to tell you but West Pines Sucks....sorry. And to further discredit your statement above, the only Weston team accepted is the Weston 02 Pre Academy. Sorry again

Comment

I hate to tell you but West Pines Sucks....sorry. And to further discredit your statement above, the only Weston team accepted is the Weston 02 Pre Academy. Sorry again
        Another hater.

Loser

Comment

your WPU team is not even top 25. top 20, top 10 is the state. Did your coach miss the deadline? Were you declined or on the waiting list?

Comment

And to give credit to how low your intelligence level is:

1) Please click on the pretty blue link below.
            2) Once the page opens scroll down past the boys u11 grouping.
            3) Now you should be at the boys u12 grouping now scroll down again.
            4) Scroll down 42 team names or the last team in the U12 grouping.Which is right above where it says boys u13.
            5) Now read this says Weston FC U12/13 Premier White
            6) Now look above this this says Weston FC Premier Black

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...?eventid=38489

7) Now your panties are all in a bunch and your yelling at the screen "that is not what I am talking about"

I know you weren't because of your low level IQ you assumed we were talking about the WPU boys U13. When we were discussing the WPU boys U12. Please refer back to post#15 of this thread by scrolling up and re read.

Now that you are looking like a fool, post another well thought out post please. I enjoyed making you look silly.

To conclude:
            Your reading comprehension sucks!!!

Thank you for providing us with the proof to credit your intelligence.

Comment

Drama

4) Scroll down 42 team names or the last team in the U12 grouping.Which is right above where it says boys u13.

7) Now your panties are all in a bunch and your yelling at the screen "that is not what I am talking about"

I know you weren't because of your low level IQ you assumed we were talking about the WPU boys U13. When we were discussing the WPU boys U12. Please refer back to post#15 of this thread by scrolling up and re read.

Now that you are looking like a fool, post another well thought out post please. I enjoyed making you look silly.

To conclude:

No One but you cares about these Age Groups.
              Probably because over the next 4-5 years we know your kids will quit and try out for Drama instead. X

Comment

No One but you cares about these Age Groups.
                Probably because over the next 4-5 years we know your kids will quit and try out for Drama instead. X
                Really, no one cares? Then why are you here on the Disney Jr thread? Obviously parents with kids in this age group care. If you don't, why read the thread. To stir the pot?

Comment

To conclude:

All that jibber jabber and the fact still remains....West Pines Suck as a club. Doesn't really matter what age group. Sorry again!

Comment

All that jibber jabber and the fact still remains....West Pines Suck as a club. Doesn't really matter what age group. Sorry again!
                    Sorry again is what the doctor told your mom when you were born.

Yes WPU sucks as a club according to you, and you swallow as an individual

Comment

Are there any good tournaments in Ft Walton Beach? If so, who can I contact?

Comment

when are they going to let the teams on the waiting list know if they are in or out?

Comment

when are they going to let the teams on the waiting list know if they are in or out?

About a week or so after the payment deadline. Once they have seen which teams have not paid, they will send them a final notice and if they got no $$$, the team next on the waiting list get put into the lowest pool. Hope that helps.

Comment

About a week or so after the payment deadline. Once they have seen which teams have not paid, they will send them a final notice and if they got no $$$, the team next on the waiting list get put into the lowest pool. Hope that helps.
                            How do the teams get picked for the showcase bracket ? Does anyone know. No need for the smart responses. Thanks U13/14 parent.

Comment

How do the teams get picked for the showcase bracket ? Does anyone know. No need for the smart responses. Thanks U13/14 parent.
                              $$$$ - sending more teams, going to more tournaments, paying for extras

Comment

Hmmm.... Does cox internet have good service?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X