Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Bk really gone?

Is it true that BK is finally gone from PCU? If it is, it's a miracle. I heard her daughter quit the team because her mom got the boot.

Comment

Yes it is true , but the family is going they some rough family issues. I hope we can leave them alone for their sake

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yes it is true , but the family is going they some rough family issues. I hope we can leave them alone for their sake
        Hell No we won't leave them alone. They bring this on themselves with their loudmouths and stupidness.

Comment

Hell No we won't leave them alone. They bring this on themselves with their loudmouths and stupidness.
          Is that the fat lady that screams all the time at games and is married to the coach?

Comment

too bad

You know that saying, what goes around comes around. Well there you go. They are they nastiest family I have ever met and I feel sorry for the children they are raising if they turn out like them.

Comment

Why are all of our teams struggling this year again, kai told us that with the addition of Don Tobin our teams would be vastly improved, but it's not happening.
              Because Kai knows less about soccer than Tobin. Kai has been caught in lies since day one. Why do you think he's at PCU, the WORST club in Pinellas County? Nothing "United" about PCU. Clean house and you might get people to stay.

Comment

Because Kai knows less about soccer than Tobin. Kai has been caught in lies since day one. Why do you think he's at PCU, the WORST club in Pinellas County? Nothing "United" about PCU. Clean house and you might get people to stay.
                teams are not faring well in the senior division, looks like Kai picked another loser to be the DOC

Comment

teams are not faring well in the senior division, looks like Kai picked another loser to be the DOC
                  Or the 1st division. That is because they do not have one good team at PCU and not one single good coach. It is widely known, for those who understand youth soccer, that it is not a place to go for competitive soccer. You can be there for Rec, but if you want to be developed as a soccer player, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, Kai told us this spring that he was bringing in Tobin to train our teams, so we should expect to see our teams improve by leaps and bounds, but our teams are getting worse. Nearly everyone of our teams is tracking to the bottom of their division in the USA League, so when does the improvements start to show on the field. I recently watched the U15 boys play the St. Pete Raiders and I also watched the U16 girls play Greater Tampa, neither of our teams had any clue on how to score a goal. Basically, we dropped everyone back on defense and hoped for a nil-nil game. Things are looking worse than last year for our club in regards to the standing, so Kai, when do these great improvements start to show on the field?

Comment

Okay, Kai told us this spring that he was bringing in Tobin to train our teams, so we should expect to see our teams improve by leaps and bounds, but our teams are getting worse. Nearly everyone of our teams is tracking to the bottom of their division in the USA League, so when does the improvements start to show on the field. I recently watched the U15 boys play the St. Pete Raiders and I also watched the U16 girls play Greater Tampa, neither of our teams had any clue on how to score a goal. Basically, we dropped everyone back on defense and hoped for a nil-nil game. Things are looking worse than last year for our club in regards to the standing, so Kai, when do these great improvements start to show on the field?
                      You will see improvements when you get better players.

Comment

I had the unfortunate experience of watching the PCU U16 girls playing the Tampa Rangers this past weekend. First of all, the PCU team is horrible, worst passing team that I have seen outside of a recreational league and terrible ball control skills. Secondly, the parents from PCU should be embarrassed with how they acted when they came to Lutz, this is youth soccer, not the world cup, and constantly screaming at the refs doesn't make your team any better. You had one large obese lady telling her kid to assault other kids on the other team even though the score was 3 to nil. You had parents constantly chirping at their kids to do this and that, when in truth the parents obviously don't understand soccer. It's no wonder your club continues to flounder, your team was shut out by a team that was in Division 3 just two years ago and has been beaten up by every other team outside of PCU in Division 1. Someone from PCU needs to step up and get control of some of these parents, they are embarrassing themselves, their children and the club.

Comment

Grow some balls please!

Comment

Even that is a stretch.

Comment

They sent 5 teams to the ACDC tournament 1 team made it to the semi finals. They sent 2 teams to the Bazooka tournament and 1 team won the finals. I see that Kai and Tobin are making winning team LOL

Comment

They sent 5 teams to the ACDC tournament 1 team made it to the semi finals. They sent 2 teams to the Bazooka tournament and 1 team won the finals. I see that Kai and Tobin are making winning team LOL
                                The one team that won was not formed at PCU but came over from Dunedin. They were trophy hunting, playing way down in class, three other teams in the tournament were ranked 90, 118th and 153rd by GotSoccer. So, they basically won a D3 level tournament.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X