X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palm Beach League

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do they paly out of? Are there any strong teams at all playing in Palm Beach League? I heard that the league is very weak and mainly B teams.
    You know, the league is really good for the young kids from 7-10. They get game experience in a unique format. Beyond that, I probably wouldn't recommend continuing with the league if your child wants to move to the next level. The Palm Beach League site says they play out of Freedom Park in Greenacres, FL. I don't know where they train at weekly.

Comment

cmfwbx

You know, the league is really good for the young kids from 7-10. They get game experience in a unique format. Beyond that, I probably wouldn't recommend continuing with the league if your child wants to move to the next level. The Palm Beach League site says they play out of Freedom Park in Greenacres, FL. I don't know where they train at weekly.
      Where is this Elite Soccer Academy team from? I saw them play the Torros last week. Looked really good. I've asked around and no one knows where they are from. I talked to a Boca parent and she said that all the Elite teams are good, but didn't know where they are from. SFL?

Comment

Where is this Elite Soccer Academy team from? I saw them play the Torros last week. Looked really good. I've asked around and no one knows where they are from. I talked to a Boca parent and she said that all the Elite teams are good, but didn't know where they are from. SFL?
        They train in green acres. Typically one field the doc trains all the kids

Comment

Team boca u18 boys are 1 of the favorites to win state cup this year..very very good team..

Comment

Team boca u18 boys are 1 of the favorites to win state cup this year..very very good team..
            Unfortunately the rest of the boys teams are average. There is no consistency on the boys side in this program.

Comment

Unfortunately the rest of the boys teams are average. There is no consistency on the boys side in this program.
              Not true. U-14's are very good. We have played them several times this season and they are tough to beat. They always play hard and are well coached. They don't have many super stars

Comment

Wow what a club !

Comment

The best in south Florida

Comment

The best in south Fl. ida
                    Who is trying to bring this thread back and why? What is so good about this club? Teams are average.

Comment

If you saw them play the Toros then you are obviously a parent or the coach himself trying to gain some notoriety for his club and team. The team is originally from the old Lake Worth Sharks/Barcelona team that was poached away. The coach told all of his parents that the other coaches thought that the kids and parents were low class poor people and not good enough to play with the other teams. He is a rec mentality coach with no coaching credentials which is why he has to be listed under the DOC. He does have some talented players that were developed elsewhere but they are going nowhere with him. Unfortunately they believe that he has their kids best interests in mind when in fact he is just looking out for his kid.

Comment

If you saw them play the Toros then you are obviously a parent or the coach himself trying to gain some notoriety for his club and team. The team is originally from the old Lake Worth Sharks/Barcelona team that was poached away. The coach told all of his parents that the other coaches thought that the kids and parents were low class poor people and not good enough to play with the other teams. He is a rec mentality coach with no coaching credentials which is why he has to be listed under the DOC. He does have some talented players that were developed elsewhere but they are going nowhere with him. Unfortunately they believe that he has their kids best interests in mind when in fact he is just looking out for his kid.
                        It seems everyone is out for everyone if you read this crap of TS there is not one fgjgjg club or trainer worth a crap this is a complete joke ! Of course not one person could ever make any player better not one .

Comment

Next to excellence is the appreciation of it Team Boca Stands Alone !

Comment

Please PARKLAND PREDITORS HAS CLASS ACT COACHING AND MAKES BOCA TEAMS LOOK LIKE REC CLUBS PARKLAND THE TEAM TO BEAT !

Comment

Please PARKLAND PREDITORS HAS CLASS ACT COACHING AND MAKES BOCA TEAMS LOOK LIKE REC CLUBS PARKLAND THE TEAM TO BEAT !
                              Ne one age that Paekland is stronger than Team Boca.

Comment

will beat you you will see we turned the corner !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X