X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We just want to watch morgan run around. You can throw in Press too
    ahhh Press's eyes looking up at me......

because i am tall of course.......

Comment

https://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/al...an/2014/photos

((HOT))

Comment

We could all wish right ?

Comment

We could all wish right ?
          She is by-far the best looking broad on the team, who cares about soccer??

Comment

Try being positive, stop bitching about the little things, its our national team, so love them, or leave the country....
            Take your head out of your ... sand. Pretending these issues don't exist won't help us solve them. We can all support our team and talk about problems our team has and how to resolve them. Burying our heads and doing nothing is not the American way and won't fix anything. Why do you hate the American way? Why do you hate America?

Comment

That was 5 years ago. But, you are all actually correct about this. This kind of banter, objectifying women in this way, is exactly the approach FIFA and its officials have advocated for the women's sport. You, you drones are just behaving the way FIFA tells you to. Nice job, sheep.

Comment

USA - Spain PK

Take your head out of your ... sand. Pretending these issues don't exist won't help us solve them. We can all support our team and talk about problems our team has and how to resolve them. Burying our heads and doing nothing is not the American way and won't fix anything. Why do you hate the American way? Why do you hate America?
                MAGA...the issues really don't exist...its really just BS Propoganda and Fake news designed to help push BS agendas by BS politicians so they can steel a BS vote from you....ITS ALL FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

USA - Spain PK

That was 5 years ago. But, you are all actually correct about this. This kind of banter, objectifying women in this way, is exactly the approach FIFA and its officials have advocated for the women's sport. You, you drones are just behaving the way FIFA tells you to. Nice job, sheep.
                  Nope...totaly not true....i have been this say since my 1st day on earth....way before I knew what soccer is or FIFA....God bless our WNT, God bless president TRUMP and God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope...totaly not true....i have been this say since my 1st day on earth....way before I knew what soccer is or FIFA....God bless our WNT, God bless president TRUMP and God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    And god Bless Alex Morgan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do you agree with Megan Rapinoe refusing to see the national anthem or putting her hand on her chest ? That is a disgrace in my eyes !

Comment

the USA play almost every game at home vs very weak teams. Factor that in.
                        At least they win .... same can't be said for the USMNT who play a ton of weak and small 3rd world countries to much less desirable results match after match, year after year. And when the women have played top 10 teams they have beaten them as well, nearly every time.

Comment

too bad syndee laroux is no longer on the team....that girl had a body just wont quit!!!!!!
                          She was da bomb 💣

Comment

USA - Spain PK

Do you agree with Megan Rapinoe refusing to see the national anthem or putting her hand on her chest ? That is a disgrace in my eyes !
                            mixed feelings about this....but i will say Rapinoe did it a lot classier than that F_ck head Kaepernick...and its for the same message.

I competed for the USA as well overseas, when the anthem came on i sang it in my head (as i don't like to sing) my hands were crossed behind by back at full attention...I don't have any messages, its just my style...to each there own....MAGA

Comment

She was da bomb 💣
                              pictures please

Comment

USA - Spain PK

pictures please
                                just google her....you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X