Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More stupid than I thought. First it was "bad" expert advice, now I realize it's just illiterate because you cant read. I wrote, "4-5 moved up to OUR team. You see?
    I'll explain it better from now on like I'm talking to a 2 year old. Thanks Mr Skippy! S-K-I-P-P-Y
    4-5 kids moved up to varsity this year too. They still sucked.

Comment

More stupid than I thought. First it was "bad" expert advice, now I realize it's just illiterate because you cant read. I wrote, "4-5 moved up to OUR team. You see?
      I'll explain it better from now on like I'm talking to a 2 year old. Thanks Mr Skippy! S-K-I-P-P-Y
      “Our” team, says jack off coach potato dad. Hey jack off, you aren’t on the team.

Comment

Sigh. This thread epitomizes the worst of TS.

OP, the best advice is to just ask FSA. Coaches stay with teams 2 years, so they may know the coach now. But there is always coach movement; the coach appointed in May could leave the club in August and you'll get someone else.

The coach quality does not depend on the level. I have seen A team coaches do a terrible job and leave after a couple of years (FM). And some people think Steve Stokoe is the second coming, but I disagree. One of their best coaches (also left) coached a C team (HA).

Go to FSA if you think it's the best fit. If your son works hard he can absolutely move up. Generally each year one or two move up, and one or two move down. There will be a fair amount of player movement between now and the high school years.

But please don't base your decision on stupid TS grandstanding. Good luck, and congratulations.

Comment

HA is a self overrated moron. Even sporting figured that out by giving him one team this year (which is the oldest age group) so no one cares if players are unhappy. That’s where clubs put coaches they don’t care about

Comment

EM is going to be the coach. He told some of the parents

Comment

So, to the OP .... did you take the spot for your kid? Come to Sporting this week and give them a look .... a much better team awaits you if he can make it.

Comment

So, to the OP .... did you take the spot for your kid? Come to Sporting this week and give them a look .... a much better team awaits you if he can make it.
                lol, these Sporting folks think they are a top club. 'if he can make it.' Sporting will take you if you can walk. 2006 Sporting Boys 2-2-1 in their edp division made up of NEU, Ginga, and South Central. That is what you'll get if you join that team, 2nd division edp. There is 1st division for CT in EDP in that age group. Do your do diligence.

Comment

lol, these Sporting folks think they are a top club. 'if he can make it.' Sporting will take you if you can walk. 2006 Sporting Boys 2-2-1 in their edp division made up of NEU, Ginga, and South Central. That is what you'll get if you join that team, 2nd division edp. There is 1st division for CT in EDP in that age group. Do your do diligence.
                  His kid got offered an FSA NPL spot. Most of those kids would not making Sporting A teams. Sorry to burst your bubble but FSA NPL (boys and girls) is not good.

Comment

Not a fan of Sporting, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Sporting 06 boys are in the top division of EDP National League. Sporting 06 gold team is in a lower EDP division.

Comment

Not a fan of Sporting, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Sporting 06 boys are in the top division of EDP National League. Sporting 06 gold team is in a lower EDP division.
                      Let him go .... reminds me of the time the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Comment

For what it's worth, the coach of the Sporting 06 boys A team is their coaching director Goran Vasic. he is a very good coach, he knows his stuff and kids love him.

I guess not everyone is a fan, but a few years ago when our son was choosing between an FSA B-team spot (it was Navy, not NPL then) and a Sporting A team spot, we went with Sporting and have been happy with that decision. The only time his Sporting team played FSA NPL this year was indoor, so grain of salt, but Sporting won easily.

If you are seriously thinking about changing clubs, Sporting tryouts are this week - they are worth a look. Check out your options and go with what feels right. Good luck to him.

Comment

For what it's worth, the coach of the Sporting 06 boys A team is their coaching director Goran Vasic. he is a very good coach, he knows his stuff and kids love him.

I guess not everyone is a fan, but a few years ago when our son was choosing between an FSA B-team spot (it was Navy, not NPL then) and a Sporting A team spot, we went with Sporting and have been happy with that decision. The only time his Sporting team played FSA NPL this year was indoor, so grain of salt, but Sporting won easily.

If you are seriously thinking about changing clubs, Sporting tryouts are this week - they are worth a look. Check out your options and go with what feels right. Good luck to him.
                          indoor is a solid measure of a teams abilities

Comment

The kids can play or not. Indoor, outdoor, futsal surface type of grass or synthetic ..... all available excuses. So your kid can only play in ideal situations ... got it.

Comment

Sporting are awful
                              You say things that are not true
                              06 npl boys didn’t play sporting indoor
                              06 npl cleaned house indoor

https://farmington-arena.ezleagues.e...PL-(East).aspx

Any more lies today?

Comment

Sporting are awful
                                You say things that are not true
                                06 npl boys didn’t play sporting indoor
                                06 npl cleaned house indoor

https://farmington-arena.ezleagues.e...PL-(East).aspx

Any more lies today?
                                Read dude. He wasn't talking about 06

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X