Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Personally, I think its just a local re-branding, repackaging of DA. The reality is that USA will never, ever win the world cup, ever. We will be lucky to make make the qtr finals if/when we ever qualify. We can blame DA, NCAA, Highschool, this guy and that guy, but in the end, we are not a soccer 1st country plain and simple.

Most of Our best bred athletes are playing (american) football, baseball and basketball.
    Exactly! DA parents are delusional! If the DA was working then MLS acadamies like NYCFC wouldn't have to poach players from non DA teams. Players who are great and have developed without any help or involvement from DA teams.

Comment

American players are well represented!

https://www.mlssoccer.com/media-reso...-by-birthplace
      Yes more foreign born players than Americans on the MLS we know. Now filter it by salary and the disparity is large and wide.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Yes more foreign born players than Americans on the MLS we know. Now filter it by salary and the disparity is large and wide.
        thanks, so I have (according to my math) 380 foreign born players in MLS versus 295 domestic Players in MLS.....no salary aside and the $100k question (also the average salary of an mls player which is pathetic to say the least). (if you are a sitting president in any country and more than half the population working are not of your own nationality, you would be in political crisis!!!).

Of the 295 domestic players how many were da? 20%?, 50%? what is the number?

Thanks for the link and helping me drive the point home!!!!!

Comment

For perspective sake, there are 286 Americans in the NHL.

Comment

For perspective sake, there are 286 Americans in the NHL.
            what is the perspective we need to consider with this?

Perhaps Hockey is further down the list than soccer in the USA (way behind american football, basketball and baseball)? If this is the case than MLS soccer in the US for american kids is way worse than we thought.

Comment

"We get spanked at Nationals", Scruffy
              Not "scruffy" and I just looked it up the scores. 2 ties and one 1-2 loss against some of the top teams in the country sure isn't getting spanked. My son's team was home- where was your team playing last weekend? I Bet not at Nationals. haha

Comment

Not "scruffy" and I just looked it up the scores. 2 ties and one 1-2 loss against some of the top teams in the country sure isn't getting spanked. My son's team was home- where was your team playing last weekend? I Bet not at Nationals. haha
                yes, you are scruffy!!!! :)

Comment

Even Serie A has only about 50-55% Italian players. In fact, they have recently enacted huge tax incentives to Italian players playing outside of Italy for the past 2+ years who sign for a Serie A team. England's PL is 65% foreign players.

Comment

Even Serie A has only about 50-55% Italian players. In fact, they have recently enacted huge tax incentives to Italian players playing outside of Italy for the past 2+ years who sign for a Serie A team. England's PL is 65% foreign players.
                    LMAO, I suppose you are going to tell us that the remaining 50%-45% in Italy and the remaining 35% in Englands PL are americans playing abroad?????? lets stick to the topic and stop attempting the spin maneuvers...I am here and you are now in the NO SPIN ZONE!!

Comment

yes, you are scruffy!!!! :)
                      Another Non-Scruffy person here ... and I didn't correct the stalker before waiting to see if he would come clean when he said 02 and 06 lost all 3 games ... guess he never came clean ... can't figure out why you want to trash Barca so much ... Hope you at least have a kid playing soccer at the 06 age otherwise its even more creepy than a stalker....

Comment

Another Non-Scruffy person here ... and I didn't correct the stalker before waiting to see if he would come clean when he said 02 and 06 lost all 3 games ... guess he never came clean ... can't figure out why you want to trash Barca so much ... Hope you at least have a kid playing soccer at the 06 age otherwise its even more creepy than a stalker....
                        yea right, hi scruffy!!!! :)

Comment

yea right, hi scruffy!!!! :)
                          Guess we are all scruffy .... isn't that right stalker? You didn't answer the question about you having an 06 boy ... awkward ...

Comment

Guess we are all scruffy .... isn't that right stalker? You didn't answer the question about you having an 06 boy ... awkward ...
                            i'm not the one asking about little boys and there ages.....YOU ARE!!!!!! You fkg parasite!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i'm not the one asking about little boys and there ages.....YOU ARE!!!!!! You fkg parasite!!!!!!!!!
                              Like I thought ... no kid ... why are you on this website? Stalker?

Comment

why are you asking about kids and there ages? perhaps we should have you banned and reported to the authorities?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X